Monday 30 May 2016

Griffith Stokes

Griffith Stokes FAKE PROFILE


VERY busy on Facebook and Dating websites. Seems to be targeting over 50+ ladies. 
Supervisor at Arab Contractors (company)
Studied at Ohio University
***
Various information he gives:
griffith112, 57
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
***
About Me:I am secure & happy with myself, but...Life is meant for 2!! A little bit about myself: I enjoy travel, camping by a lake, gardening, home decorating, Comedy Clubs & Dinner Theater, music, my dog, & celebrating special occasions. I am self-sufficient, independent, honest, I have a great sense of humor, & family & friends are very important to me. A woman who ONLY has eyes for me & can make me laugh are important qualities! No Pressure! Let's just relax...become friends & get to know each other... and see what happens.
Looking For:
A woman (42 - 90)I'm putting out a world wide web bulletin to get everyone's help. You see, I've lost my smile. I'm not really myself without it. I have a couple leads that give me hope that it may have been found, including a vague description. She appears to be between 42 years old and above, but may appear younger than her age also Drama free woman
Info:
Relationship Status: Divorced
Children: I have (not living with me)
Number of children: 3
Home Language: English
Other Language(s): German
Appearance:
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Height: 184cm (6' 0.4")
Body Type: Average
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Grey
Work and Profession:
Education: Advanced Degree
Profession: Supervisor
Income: Comfortable
Life Style:
Eating Habits: I eat most things
Smoking: I'm a Non-Smoker
Drinking: I drink socially
-----
He is a smooth talker !! Both of these pieces are well used copy and paste from scammers !! They think it works. 
'I'm putting out a world wide web bulletin to get everyone's help. You see, I've lost my smile. I'm not really myself without it. I have a couple leads that give me hope that it may have been found, including a vague description.'
'Let your dreams change your reality, never let your reality change your dreams.Let your faith be bigger than your fears.As you take a breath right now, somewhere in the world someone is taking their last. Learn to appreciate life, never take it for granted ‪#‎ImTrulyBlessed‬ ‪#‎ThankYouJesusAny‬ person can be nice to your face, but it takes a real friend to be nice behind your back. Forgiving someone is easy, it's trusting them again that's hard...life is too short to sleep with regrets , so love the people who treat you right and forget the ones who don't....Good Evening'
Facebook Profile
Scamhaters United Listing

This is a secret comments box on a Dating Website where people
exchange views on Griffith !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment