Friday 15 July 2016

HOFFMAN LANDON CAMPBELL,, Real man is Dr Mark Smith


HOFFMAN LANDON CAMPBELL... 


From Córdoba, Argentina

no... it is the lovely Dr Mark Smith..much used in Romance Scamming.

LOOK IN THE 'ABOUT' SECTION

ABOUT HOFFMAN LANDON
'I leave life with the knowledge it teaches...and always have the best it gives ...My life is full of success because I know successful people always have two things on their lips silence and smile. Smile to solve the problem and silence to resolve on the problems .Even though I'm a clean person, sometimes I enjoy a messy lifestyle! 
I'll start letting my guard down when people stop giving me reasons to keep it up. 
I'm shy. Most people don't take the time to explore the real me. So I'd like to thank everyone who has. Everyone who didn't missed out. 
Why yes, I do frequently burst out in song! 
Story of my life: Searching for perfection, but it's always avoiding me. 
I talk to my pet as if it actually understands what I'm saying. 
I've learned so much from my mistakes, I think I'll make some more! 
Stressing and obsessing just ain't my style. All I want is someone to make me smile! As I re-tune the same.''

(DOESN'T THINK MUCH OF HIMSELF DOES HE).. oh but then, Google those words and yes !!! Our HOFF is the master of copy and paste !!! See the pictures for other uses online of the same words.


LEARN TO DO A GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH... IT'S YOUR BEST FRIEND AGAINST SCAMMERS

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012042582062
https://www.facebook.com/LoveRescuers/posts/614448308721600

No comments:

Post a Comment