Tuesday 27 September 2016

ADEBAYO TEMITOPE, A Nigerian justifying Scamming.

TEMI TOPE

https://www.facebook.com/Topienti


NOTHING MUCH TO SEE

TYPICAL NIGERIAN, hides the face.

HOWEVER I WANTED TO SHARE WITH YOU... TEMI TOPE SAYS DON'T HATE NIGERIANS.. SCAMMERS ARE EVERYWHERE... 

'' dnt hate nigeria but scammers. they are everywhere''

SO.. DEAR ... THERE ARE SOME SCAMMERS EVERYWHERE, HOWEVER IT IS A NATIONAL DISGRACE IN NIGERIA AS YOU HAVE MORE THAN ANYWHERE ELSE.

WHEN I SAID THERE WAS NO LAW NOT CORRUPT THERE..

'' police cares about that. the law is even against it.if you arrested as a scammer. you would bare whatever comes out of it.it's illegal here in NIGERIA. 
 
im sorry for what you passed through. i dont blame most of them. economy issues led them to this.''

THE ECONOMY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS.. MANY ARE POOR.. YOU WORK FOR WHAT YOU GET IN THIS LIFE. SCAMMING IS EVIL... AND THE FAKE CHRISTIANITY MAKES IT WORSE.

''Hi, my name is ADEBAYO TEMITOPE.
I'm a Follower of Jesus. As a Christian, I love
Jesus Christ, despite the fact that I'm human
and I fail every day. I believe that Jesus Christ
is
the son of God,''

ONE DAY JESUS WILL TELL YOU WHAT A LOATHSOME RAT YOU ARE.

DON'T JUSTIFY NIGERIAN SCAMMERS HERE... WE HATE THEM... IN FACT, WORSE THAN THAT BUT I CAN'T FIND THE WORDS.

Scammers bring down the country of Nigeria, it will never be anything until it tackles it's corruption and fraud. 

I feel sorry for the good people in Nigeria, because there are millions.... they need to get rid of these scammers in their society. 

No comments:

Post a Comment