Saturday 10 December 2016

BRYAN JOHNSON, Evil, Cruel and a Hacker !


BRYAN JOHNSON

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011166014582
Sergeant at U.S. Army 
Lives in Salisbury, North Carolina
BRYAN JOHNSON
https://www.facebook.com/bryanfrank.johnson
Lieutenant at U.S. Army 
Studied at The Ohio State University
CAN'T MAKE HIS MIND UP WHAT HE DOES IN THE U.S. Army

OLDER PROFILES ON FACEBOOK.. STILL SCAMMING AND STILL HAVING VICTIMS.
AND THERE ARE A LOT OF BLANK BRYAN JOHNSON PROFILES ALL READY TO BRING TO LIFE TO SCAM.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW ANY YOU HAVE COME ACROSS.

Don't forget this Bryan Johnson, evil, angry and a hacker.. GIVE HIM NO INFORMATION ABOUT YOU. 

http://scamhatersutd.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/bryan-johnson-gone-and-now-returned.html


https://www.facebook.com/WARNINGANDSUPPORT/posts/560638730790175

Added .. now on Meetme as Stefan Johnson

Stefan Johnson out of Dallas, TX.

 Sargeant now in Afghanistan for past 4mos. 

Says he's in Infantry & is Combat Engineer. 

Will be out soon. Birthday is Oct 23. 

Wife died 4 yrs ago in car accident. 

Has daughter that lives with nanny. 

Went to Military High School in Dallas. 

Favorite colors are red & blue. (really? what guy likes both?) 

Went into military because dad was. 

Dad was killed by Taliban. 

Likes red wine, not beer.

Sounded like different men sometimes.. not American.

Thank You for this !!! And at the end of it all.. the scammer got nothing !
**********
comment left, thank you: 

'I knew him as Johnson Richard Clark. Said the exact same things to me. Kept insisting that he was the victim of identity theft! I have two videos of him that sounds American, but each time he called there was an accent that I couldn't quite name!''

6 comments:

  1. This guy was on Meet me.com last week as Stefan Johnson out of Dallas, TX. Sargent now in Afghanistan for past 4mos. Says he's in Infantry & is Combat Engineer. Will be out soon. Birthday is Oct 23. Wife died 4 yrs ago in car accident. Has daughter that lives with nanny. Went to Military High School in Dallas. Favorite colors are red & blue. (really? what guy likes both?) Went into military because dad was. Dad was killed by Taliban. Likes red wine, not beer. When I posted his pic with the stamp & said "This is you" ? , his response was "Yes that's me so fucking what". I love you. It's really me. I'm the one being scammed. Asked me what I wanted him to do, I told him to prove it. Of course that never happened. Answers questions with I love you babe. Told me his MOS was sniper & that he told me because he loves me. Oh & he did training on Hawaii at Schofeld. If you talk about dogs he will say he needs a puppy there. Likes to redirect to KIK. He will send pics too. I had one that had opens open like waiting for a hug with shirt that read Snuggle Monster.

    No I didn't give this scammer anything!! & yes he asked. Babe I need a care package. Likes to ask if you have a car & if can have pic of it. & I'm gonna say it like it is...the grammar sounds Habib. It's almost like talking to 2 different people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You maybe were because not many scammers are just one.. most are a team. They scam round the world, they work shifts !
      There stories are boringly the same.. Google his words.. you'll find them. He'll have copied them.

      So glad you saw and he got nothing !

      Delete
  2. I knew him as Johnson Richard Clark. Said the exact same things to me. Kept insisting that he was the victim of identity theft! I have two videos of him that sounds American, but each time he called there was an accent that I couldn't quite name!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is like a kid isn't he... wasn't me Miss... it's someone else !! Pathetic. The videos may be stolen from the teal man.. means nothing. I've had this man and name as Middle East and African so maybe it's a milder accent... but still not him. He is still fake.. no matter what he says.

      Delete
  3. I have ran across this gentleman he goes by a new name. It's now Cean Michael

    ReplyDelete