Saturday 8 October 2016

RENAUD DON... MANY LADIES... HE IS A FAKE !

RENAUD DON


https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010926669523

The man in these pictures is VERY much abused by French Speaking scammers and has been for many years. I have found his pictures going back to 2009.
Larry Brooks
He will have a 'Relationship' with you very quickly.
''tell me what you seen in the country and what city, what are you doing in life and work''

HE WANTS 5000 Euros for his business..
send it to:
DON
surName Renaud
MALI country
issue Heaven
answer Blue
Address INDUSTRIAL ZONE - RUE 781 PORTE 22 - BP 808 BAMAKO - MALI
''I want tomorrow morning at the opening of western union, I have need 5000euros
there have a Western Union agency near you in my heart, you want me to log what time to have the code
I would expect you to do me the message tomorrow with code I love you and I count on your help tomorrow morning I kiss you make beautiful dreams think of me, my heart''

He seems to use leonbergeron44@gmail.com
THIS SCAMMER HAS WOMEN FIGHTING OVER HIM. WOMEN HAPPY TO KEEP SENDING HIM MONEY... AND NEVER MEETING HIM....

THERE IS A DON RENAUD IN COTE D'IVOIRE ON FACEBOOK... THIS WILL BE HIM. AN AFRICAN WHO HIDES BEHIND STOLEN PICTURES AND LIES TO GET A WOMAN AND GET HIS MONEY ... MORE AFRICAN EVIL.

Darchembeau Michel

No comments:

Post a Comment