Monday 7 November 2016

ERICK SMITH..Dating scammer looks like NASH !


ERICK SMITH

DATING SCAMME FROM WebChat APP ( Ericksmith05)


His latest 'friend' has only bee talking to him a few days and already he wants to marry her so she can be his wife and mother to his 'children'.

He sent pictures... however Nash on the name badge of the soldier gave it away a little... Fake U.S. Army

In his own words

''I have presently deployed to West Africa along Nigeria Niger delta region South South zone, we are down here to track down a group of dreaded terrorists formed under AL-Qeeda and ISIS called BOKO-HARAM before they turned the whole world to treat right now on a peace keeping mission''

''am 50 years old from Florida,,, am here to search for honest and loyal Woman,,, to make her my woman the mother of my kids,,,, I hate liars and cheaters,, write me back if you are Interesting,, Thanks''

''My wife was died 5 years ago she has cancer and she doesn't survive it,, i have one daughter she is 10 years oldAm the only son of my parents my father has died and my mother live in state - she's old woman''
***************************

ALWAYS A WIDOW AND ALWAYS CANCER OR CAR CRASH !! He said children earlier.. not it's one daughter.


POOR NASH... HE DOESN'T LOOK 50 !!! POOR ENGLISH !
Nothing says African like 'am'... and 'state'.... Nigerians especially say United State.

15 comments:

  1. I've encountered this person. Everything you posted close to the same story. Much younger Nash and 2 kids. Etc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They don't have many stories they choose from... they learn them and stick to them... ridiculous !

      Delete
    2. Does this guy go by the name John Scot on Instagram as well?

      Delete
    3. I tried to find that name, but it's too common,.. do you have a username?

      Delete
    4. I been talking to Nash Smith on Facebook page and he keeps asking me to send money to him because the government has not paid him yet. Lol right

      Delete
    5. well you know he is fake !! Please block.
      I found 3 Nash Smith so will get them reported.. thank you !

      Delete
  2. He got me for $2400!
    I lost my bank account because of him.I filed a police report on him.
    He gave me the same buushit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you filed a report. These criminals come from Africa where there is no law. It's a disgusting state of affairs because it does nothing about it's scammers. ! But the Police need to know because I am convinced such a small proportion gets reported... and I hope it helps you get your Bank account back.

      Delete
  3. Awesome. He just sent me a friend request on Facebook. I could tell it was a fake account, so I reverse google image searched his photo and found this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's me that should be saying 'Awesome',.... this is what I love to hear.. thanks for telling me.

      Delete
  4. I just received a chat message on MeetMe. Thought he looked "too good" to be true. Checked out his profile and did a Google Image search and found this page. Reported the profile to the website.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you searched, I wish everyone did that.
      You are so right, if it looks too good to be true.. then it probably is !!!

      Delete
  5. He is on Facebook going by the name Mark Briggs. He has my elderly cancer survivor neighbor thinking she is in a relationship with him and he is taking all her money. I am working hard to get her to see he is a scammer. What should be easy s quite hard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The people who is using Nash photos are lowlife scumbags.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THEY ARE ALL LOW LIFE SCUMBAGS !! Life doesn't come lower than a scammer !

      Delete