Saturday 26 November 2016

JAMES MARK, using Stephen Murphy, fake son and the Nigerian scammer


JAMES MARK

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013657474126


''Looking up to people who can take good care of my son''
SO WE KNOW WHAT THE SCAM IS HERE.
JASON MARK

https://www.facebook.com/jason.mark.73700
Here is the fake son, using pictures of young rapper star Matthew David Morris.


*******************
'SELF EMPLOYED ' NIGERIAN HERE
Morris Emojevu

https://www.facebook.com/morris.emojevu

ARE YOU TALKING TO THIS ONE?

***************
BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT TALKING TO THE MAN IN THE PICTURES, STEPHEN MURPHY. HE WAS Royal Navy AND WAS NEVER IN THE U.S. Army
https://www.facebook.com/savethemurph/

VERY VERY EASY TO FIND IN A Google SEARCH

Facebook how can you let so many hundreds of profiles using the same pictures? PLEASE
EXPLAIN WHY YOU HOST SCAMMERS.


6 comments:

  1. He has been messaging me last two days and just now for taking care of his son. I dont know what to do right now. Help me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Calls himself Andrew Chad - wants a google play card so that he can contact his 16 year old daughter. Says he is on a peace keeping mission in Nigeria and uses cards for connection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The UN has a website which shows all peace keeping missions. There are NONE in Nigeria and there is no need for any. The US Army are not peacekeepers and they do NOT deploy to Nigeria. Your scammer is shouting telling you that is what he is and where he is. Stephen Murphy is British.
      ANYONE that claims to be Military or Doctor is never real.
      They are not allowed to do it and they do not do it.
      Every time someone says they are military, it is a scammer from
      West Africa with love words.
      They WILL ask for cards and/ or cash
      NEVER SEND.

      Delete
  4. Good day everyone up there, my name is Morris Emojevu p. I'm a Nigerian and the person mentioned up there using my ID face is a scammer, years back ago my account was being hacked by unknown sources, I don't even know anybody called James Make or so ever... someone hacked my account and now using it in and making me as a scammer which is not true, any self identity needed is available for you to know the truth and for my name and picture to be verified and clear out from this stain records.
    Awaiting your response!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing how many of these I receive.. at least 3 a day about innocent hacked Nigerians.
      So.. here is my offer. I will leave your message here for all to see.

      Delete