Tuesday 27 December 2016

Mashaid Ahmed, looking for a woman for a Visa !

Mingle2 'Advertiser' Mashaid Ahmed

I'm looking for marriage and I can also relocate myself. I want mature women and NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE !!

By nature I'm the kind of man who holds the door open and is a little bit of a geek but treats a partner like gold. I don't live the life of a rock-star or famous athlete though, while my story might be Rolling Stone worthy, I do work hard, pay my bills, enjoy the company of my friends & family ... while enjoying myself like I was a rock-star on tour.

Profession: Self Employed Import/Export, Construction and Real

CONTACTING WOMEN ASKING THEM TO SPONSOR HIM FOR A VISA ! Well, it's different



2 comments:

  1. This guy is also on ConnectingSingles with the name Mashaidahmed
    http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/mashaidahmed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you... he isn't shy either... first question is whether someone will sponsor him for a Visa !!! He isn't very romantic about it. !

      Delete