Tuesday 27 December 2016

Villareal.... Fake Email scam... NEVER RESPOND TO THESE EMAILS...


SCAM,... SCAM....SCAM... NEVER EVER RESPOND TO AN EMAIL FROM SOMEONE YOU DO NOT KNOW.

IT WILL ALWAYS BE A SCAM.

Greetings 
It’s a pleasant day for me to make contact with you about the Villareal family and I’m happy that you are a Villareal by birth and that makes it legally your surname.

Although you do not know me or my late client in person, but your last name and nationality is the reason why I make contact with you as i seek finding any relatives to my late client.

My client parents (Mr. Calvin C. Villareal ) & his wife (Mrs. Rebecca Villareal ) are from Philippines and lived in Cavite City before they migrated to France in 1946. My late client father was working as a freelance programmer in a French building institute in Nova Scotia and is wife was a teacher, although they are both dead (May their souls rest in peace)

My client (Mr. Morris kandes Villareal) who was born in France in 1952, he was a French citizen due to his birth country and he attended his high school in ( Institucion Educativa Sek ), He also attend the university of Bordeaux and graduated with MSC in marketing degree, he was married to Linda Cress and they later divorce after 8years in marriage without a child.

My client (Mr. Morris K. Villareal) was working with PSA Peugeot Citroën in Paris as a market analysis and due to his expertise and loyal service to the company after 11 years, he was promoted to the post of regional marketing manager in South Africa, where he strategies and market the company product in the sub-region, which head office is in Pretoria (South-Africa)

I have been his attorney for 9years before his death, i visited him twice in (South-Africa) when my expertise was needed on property related matter involving Federal Housing Authority (FHA) and the second time was in respect of his fix deposit with a financier security firm, which he intends to use for investments on his retirement and return to France.

It was an unfortunate days on the 1st of June 2009 in South Africa, when I received a message that (Mr. Morris K. Villareal) has been admitted into (Prime Cure Hospital) for Kidney infection, I made arrangement and with the help of his company PSA Peugeot Citroën , he was flew to (American Memorial Hospital of Paris) in France, where he later lost his life after an unsuccessful surgery.

I started searching for a any link to my late client family since the year 2011, I paid money to a private investigator to help out and I even did an advertisement (AD) through your embassy to help in locating any family member of the deceased but all to no avail.

It now more than 6years since he pass away and his financier deposit is still in custody of the security firm in South-Africa and there is a risk of losing the fund to the firm or South-Africa government if it’s tag as an unclaimed fund or reverts to the government bureau of diplomatic security because the account of the deceased has become dormant/unserviceable since it has not be operated for years now.

I have also been informed that new policy of the South African reserve bank governor under Mrs. Gill Marcus and the South African government of Jacob Zuma, has instructed all Financier Institutions to update and give records of their financial risks management in South African banking sector for the next 5years due to the global financial crisis recurrence fright.

I am seeking to claim out the fund of late Mr. Morris Kandes Villareal before it get confiscated by the authority and I need your help.

The truth is that when I first make contact with you, I have two possibility in mind that even if you are not directly related to the deceased, I can present a proposal for your consideration if you credible and trustworthy and I am attaching to you a picture of the deceased for your perusal if in case you want to do more research about him.

I propose you consider working with me on this mutual transaction and this is possible if I acknowledge you to the security firm holding the deposit of the deceased as an extended family member with the help of your surname and nationality, because I wouldn’t want to lose the fund to the security firm or government of South-Africa if I fail to present a beneficiary to the deposited fund.

I am seeking your consent to establish you as the beneficiary to the deposited fund of the deceased as an extended family member, so the deposit value at Three-Hundred Thousand United State Dollars ($300.000.00) will be released and paid to you with the help of your last name and nationality and you will be mutually rewarded with 40% of the total fund upon our agreement that will be drafted.

All documentations for the release of the fund will be provided by me, I also have with me the Deposit Certificate issued by the Security Firms when the deposit was made, also with me his Death Certificate and "Deed Of WILL” prove that gave me the Veto-Power to present his next of kin.

I want you to know that this is a transaction of trust and honesty between both of us upon your agreement to work with me and there is no atom of risk involved in this claim.

I wait to read from you if you have any questions.
Regards,
Barrister Hayden Idris Coons.
Tel: +447937435805 
Fax: +448435622679 — at Alido Heights Subdivision Malolos City Bulacan.

Using Uwe Hubertus Knoedsleder in the scam... a FAKE PASSPORT

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha! I received this message from him on Facebook, checked his profile, that just proved my suspition - he is illeteral! Nowbody with English like that would even get accepted into the Law school. Even in Africa. "Hello, apologies for the unrequested message to you, i kindly seek to have a chart with you regarding your surname, please it's important to me. Definitely he would like to offer me few millions of inheritance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, the name of the guy who's photos were stolen and used by so called law attorney Hayden Idris Coons is UWE-HUBERTUS-KNOEDLSEDER

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their English is a joke !! I love the 'chart' bit..

      Thank you for this.

      Delete
  3. CONTACT ME IN TWUITTER FRON ENGLAND AND OFTEN ASK ME TO LOOK ME ON SKYPE BUT I DON'T ACCEPT, I SEGNATURE ON TWUITTER THIS PERSON...Brian Philip YOUR NAME

    ReplyDelete