Monday 20 February 2017

DERRICK WILLIAMS, and the dog becomes George Cozma !!! Sneaky scammer.


DERRICK WILLIAMS

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100015276246715

  • Lives in Baghdad, Iraq
  • Divorced
  • From Austin, Texas
*****************
YOU GET A FRIEND REQUEST FROM THIS HANDSOME DOG HERE.


Then he sends you a picture of George Cozma....


''Well my name is Derrick Williams and am from Austin Texas but currently now am in Iraq for peacekeeping and am divorced for 9 years now no kids but I do got one adopted son who lives in West Africa with his Grammy whiles am here.......and the reason why I sent a request its that I was searching for old friends so on I just came across you and sorry if this really hurt your feelings''
*************************
He went very quickly, he must have been reported as it seemed he was contacting a lot of women... he will be back.



No comments:

Post a Comment