Sunday 26 February 2017

MEXICOTTE ANDERSON, Another fake Mexicotte.. this one losing in love !


MEXICOTTE ANDERSON

https://www.facebook.com/mexicotte.anderson.7
  • Lives in Texas City, Texas
***************

IN THIS ONE THE SCAMMER HAS LOST HIS LOVE... Maybe she realised and didn't send money as he is very upset !!


''I'm going to die soon.. I dont eat and I don't drink for 5days.. If only she forgive me.. Of she didn't,,I will die I promise''

The number of times the 'man' has threatened suicide when his love leaves him !!!!!!!!! However ! they don't... it's all for effect.. in this profile.. very comic effect.
***************
ALL FAKE... ALL SCAMMERS... IGNORE THEM ALL.


THERE ARE MANY MORE 'MEXICOTTE' ONES ON FACEBOOK.. some older and some recent... I am hoping that covering a few of them, any woman talking to one of these will see and know her MEXICOTTE is fake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment