Sunday 5 March 2017

MARK DAVISON..AFRICAN SCAMMER USING DR MARK SMITH


MARK DAVISON

https://www.facebook.com/davison.mark.718

  • Oil and gas at United state Army doctor
  • Contractor at Oil rigs
  • Studied at University of Oxford
  • Went to Gregory-Portland High School
  • Lives in Houston, Texas
  • Widowed
*********************
FAKE


But this one is confused.. OIL AND GAS AT UNITED STATE ARMY DOCTOR !!!

Widowed with a daughter Belinda.

THESE ARE THE STOLEN PICTURES OF DR MARK SMITH.
THIS AFRICAN SCAMMER IF PARTICULARLY EVIL. HIS FAKE CHRISTIANITY IS TERRIBLE.

HIS ENGLISH IS NOT GOOD AND 'UNITED STATE' IS FLYING AN NIGERIAN FLAG HIGH OVER THE WHOLE THING.

WHEN HE WAS TOLD HE WAS FAKE

''May the lord who I serve judge you for what you are doing , if really you are doing this to destroy my reputation or who I am the lord of David will intervene that all I have to tell you madam''
**
''But the way you are behaving it's not of God my dear''
***
'But please you got any information you should have come talk to me in person and confirm if I am the real or fake person before doing this for everyone to see''
***
'Well I have nothing to be scared of because I have never scammed any body here on Facebook you can ask around I am not the type of person you think I am so please mind the way you act'
**
' I know you did this with anger because you might have meet someone who used my details to scamm you or something, but please I am very sorry and I will do all my best to try let everyone know here that someone else use my details so that They will be careful when ever they see such profile'' :)
***
HE IS SAYING, AS THEY ALL DO THAT HE IS THE REAL ONE AND HE HAD HIS PICTURES STOLEN.. NO JUST MORE LIES.... THIS 'MAN OF GOD' CAN NOT PUT TWO WORDS TOGETHER THAT ARE TRUTH.


THIS IS THE TRUTH OF SCAMMERS... PURE PURE EVIL

2 comments:

  1. He told me he was a single parent with a 13 year old daughter named Lizzy. His profile was "Dave Carlos" After conversing with him online for 5 weeks,He hit me up to borrow money to help his daughter. I blocked him immediately at that point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scammers always bring the girl into it somewhere because there are so many pictures of Dr Mark Smith and his niece.

      I'm glad he got nothing. Sorry he took those weeks up in your life. They are evil.

      Delete