Friday 21 April 2017

CHRISTIAN FRED JACKSON .. using CHRISTIAN CIOCAN



CHRISTIAN FRED JACKSON

https://www.facebook.com/christianfred.jackson.58

  • Engineer/ store manager at Civil engineering
  • Lives in Indianapolis, Indiana
  • Widowed
  • From Indianapolis, Indiana
~~~~~~~~~~~~
FAKE


THE REAL MAN IN THE PICTURES IS ROMANIAN POLICE CHIEF CHRISTIAN CIOCAN.

HE ISN'T AN ENGINEER OR STORE MANAGER !!! HE ISN'T WIDOWED, IN FACT HE HAS BEEN MARRIED AND HE ISN'T FROM INDIANA.

THESE ARE JUST AFRICAN SCAMMERS USING HIS PICTURES TO STEAL MONEY FROM WOMEN.

https://www.facebook.com/thefightbackstartshere/posts/403127163391560

They are also using the names Jakes Frank and Starham Mack on Facebook with Cristian Ciocan's pictures. And he's telling women his best friend is
https://www.facebook.com/conley.mark.161
CONLEY MARK 
ONLY ONE I CAN FIND. 
Conley Mark and using pictures of General Mark Walsh. They are using a NY#646-893-4811 for calls. His fake 12 year old daughter Ella Starham or Ella Mack (on FB) is also featured in the pictures.




Also using name Anthony Brooks. Posing as an Italian working on an oil rig. Widowed, with 13 yr old daughter in boarding school.


Working now as Franklin Guiliano on FB. Tried to start a scam with a frien of mine. I reported to FB.
A female friend of mine just got a request from Franklin Guiliano on FB Same guy lol. I did a reverse image search on his pic when I saw he 395 friends - all in Africa lol https://www.facebook.com/itzpweety.peace

16 comments:

  1. They are also using the names Jakes Frank and Starham Mack on Facebook with Cristian Ciocan's pictures. And he's telling women his best friend is Conley Mark and using pictures of General Mark Walsh. They are using a NY#646-893-4811 for calls. His fake 12 year old daughter Ella Starham or Ella Mack (on FB) is also featured in the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.. I've put it all here so it is searchable.

      Delete
    2. I had someone contact me through fb using the name Michael Stonebrig, saying he is an engineer and owns his own construction company. He talks about his 12 year old daughter Ella and he is from NY, but working on a project in Africa. The pictures he is using are most definitely of someone, but in all my research I can't find the real person in the pictures. The profile being used has only friends from Africa. When I asked him about his wife, who supposedly passed 6 years ago, he became a bit angry. He did finally say her name is Linda. I can't find anything relating to the company he supposedly owns or any public records with the name he is presenting to me. I have saved the pictures he has sent to me so far.

      Delete
  2. Also using name Anthony Brooks. Posing as an Italian working on an oil rig. Widowed, with 13 yr old daughter in boarding school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.... so many men on oil rigs with a lot of time for Messages !

      Delete
  3. This the same guy.... https://www.facebook.com/itzpweety.peace

    ReplyDelete
  4. A female friend of mine just got a request from Franklin Guiliano on FB Same guy lol. I did a reverse image search on his pic when I saw he 395 friends - all in Africa lol https://www.facebook.com/itzpweety.peace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have found 3 and reported for removal !! I love it when we get the African profiles removed !! Losing all those friends ! Thank you

      Delete
  5. Working now as Franklin Guiliano on FB. Tried to start a scam with a frien of mine. I reported to FB.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found three.. I will report them for removal.. thank you

      Delete
  6. Someone using an American name with pictures of a middle-aged man and his daughter has contacted me on fb. He seemed legit for about 2 days and suddenly he has said some odd things. Same phone number as posted above and talks about his daughter Ella. He says he is an engineer and currently has a project in Africa, but he is from New York. I have pictures if anyone is interested. I would love to find out who is actually in those pictures because I think the people in the pics are from Alaska and legit people, but their pictures are being used.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can you send to Scamhatersunited@gmail.com
      can you also send me the name etc it's using please, help us get the profile off Facebook

      Delete
  7. This is the profile being used on fb....

    https://www.facebook.com/bomaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?pnref=lhc.friends

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you !! We will ask for that to be removed

      Delete
  8. Now he's Frank Roberts...

    https://www.facebook.com/Frankroberts62

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you !! He will be reported and removed.

      Delete