Saturday 29 April 2017

HOY SEBASTIAN... More scammers abusing US Army personnel.



HOY SEBASTIAN

https://www.facebook.com/hoy.sebastian.921
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FAKE

**THE MONEY GOES TO TURKEY HERE**... SENDING MONEY TO TURKEY IS SENDING MONEY TO TERRORIST FUNDRAISERS.... You are giving money to terrorist groups to use against the men in the pictures.. **
He will tell you he is in Syria. 

  • 1. No real US soldier is allowed to contact a stranger and tell her where he is deployed. It's security, you could be anyone and giving ISIS a list of names puts family back home in danger. 
  • 2. Where the US Army is ion Syria, the internet capability was knocked out by Assad. They do not have means of communicating on FB/Hangouts etc from there. 
  • 3. They are are far too busy to be online every day. 
  • 4. No US Soldier can just marry a non US Citizen. It takes months of interviews (face to face), security checks and medicals)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
HE HAS BEEN MANY NAMES AND POSTED HERE BEFORE. 


JOHNSON MAXWELL HOY
/ JOHNSON HOY/ MARK HOY


HE HAS BEEN USED SO MUCH THAT SPC HOY HAS IS OWN PAGE ON FAKE-SCAM INFO, AN EXCELLENT SITE FOR INFORMATION... SEE HERE
http://fake-scam.info/index.php?action=gallery;cat=2061
They go back to 2014, same pictures being used as if they are now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING THE MAN IN THE PICTURES. The men are innocent and victims too. 


THESE ARE CRIMINALS, SAT ON LAPTOPS, TELLING YOU LIES FOR MONEY.

4 comments:

  1. Williams Peters
    *Stare he is from a base in Ohio. Is in African country at a working camp. He states he is in Zambia.
    * This is obviously a fake! He did not know the term “What is your Mission” or “What US military base did you deploy from?”
    *Would not refer to me by name but as “baby”
    *His picture shows his an E6. He asked me if I knew his rank. I said he was a SSGT. He said for me to remember that. I said yes you are an O6. He didn’t correct me
    * F.B States he’s from New York

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are basically stupid and wait for women to come along who will check nothing and accept the 'baby' endearment which is an insult I think. Please could you help with a link to the FB profile and we can get it reported and removed. Thanks for the information!

      Delete
  2. I've just had a message request from this user on insta today (4th March 19). Should I waste his time by accepting his request or leave his scamming turd arse in the wind? My concern with accepting him is if he scams one of my followers, who are family and friends. They might not realise who he actually is, and I know I could post him on my account telling everyone to stear clear but I certainly don't read all the msgs my friends and family post so mine might not reach everyone. Any thoughts pls 🤪

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NEVER accept them.. if you give me the username we can try to get removed.. and that works better... you can't waste their time.Each profile is a team scamming many at once, often hundreds. So it's no time waste on one !

      Delete