Saturday 8 April 2017

JOERN JOERGENSEN... loves Copy and Paste ! Read it !


JOERN JOERGENSEN

https://www.facebook.com/Joern124xx
  • Owner at My Own Business Institute
  • Studied at University of Cincinnati
  • Went to William Henry Harrison High School (Ohio)
  • Lives in Harrison, Ohio
  • Widowed
  • From Harrison, Ohio
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I will let him tell you about him in his own words


''This is a bit about my personality which i would like to tell you..i like to listen to music and i like to swim,camp,shop and read and even dance too..music is really part of my life and I cant do without listening to music in a day..and my kind of music is r and b and a a bit of jazz and hip hop too..

well i don't really have lots of hobbies i do but at least i know how to have fun by myself or with others and i like to hang out with sincere and honest people to exchange ideas and get to learn about each others..
cause that's really the best way to build up your own life to care for others and get to know a lot about them...but i prefer hanging out with people i know i can trust and share a lot with...

~~~~~
You are lovely, kind, sweet, know how to love and cherish a man the way God meant it to be. Very specialwoman, a best friend, lover for life. 

I search for everlasting love the way God meant it to be, and I am not ashamed of that. My upbringing was to be a man at all times. I am a well polished diamond. I don’t like to play games, no wasting anyone’s time, life is to short.
~~~~

i want a woman that is not too hurt and not too hard to trust again and can give herself to a husband to be loved and taken care of in a way that will bring a joy of life and an appreciation she will look forward to every day. 

There is a lifestyle of marriage in the Lord that gives life and purpose to being married and can really be enjoyed. I am looking for that quality of marriage are you?
~~~~

Wow was the first thing I said when I went through your pictures and I wonder why a woman like you is still single. Perhaps, all the men around you are blind (lol). 

I think we are probably looking for real stuff on here... We can hook up and hopefully, be wonderful soul mates... A little about myself. Hmmm, its no doubt I'm a very nice man and when people meet me, they sense it before long. I love epic movies cos I love adventure, stories of the ancient times and anything related to real life story. Family is what I cherish most in life cos family is it that holds the present, the future and generations to come; blood is certainly thicker than water...

 I love family a lot! The wise saying that "IF YOU CAN'T FLY, RUN; IF U CAN'T RUN, WALK; IF YOU CAN'T WALK, CRAWL; BY ALL MEANS, KEEP MOVING" seems the best saying in my world and that is why I never look back. Well, the only thing lagging in my life now is that lovely woman that will follow me to my dream land. I believe 'ONLY THOSE WHO SEEKER, FIND

1 comment:

  1. http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6059331247

    ReplyDelete