Monday 1 May 2017

JOHN RICO... yawn !!! JUST ANOTHER FAKE RICO SAYS HE IS REAL


JOHN RICO

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100016231907793
  • SFC in the army.... 7 years left and I'm on to the next career... currently a cyber guy catch up...
  • Works at U.S. Army
  • Lives in Augusta, Georgia
  • From La Quinta, California
  • Joined on April 2017
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FAKE

I WOULD LOVE £1 FOR EVERY ONE THAT TELLS YOU HE IS THE REAL ONE AND HAS HAD HIS PICTURES STOLEN... AND A LOT OF THOSE ARE RICOS.


Well.. this is just another fake RICO.
.. I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT A REAL ONE WOULD MENTION HIS WIFE AND KIDS SOMEWHERE.

THERE HAS BEEN SO MANY OF THESE... DO NOT BELIEVE THIS ONE. RICO IS SAYING HERE HE IS A POPULAR SOLDIER?? WHERE ARE HIS SOLDIER PALS, WHERE ARE HIS FAMILY....


NO HE ONLY HAS A GATHERING OF WOMEN... TYPICAL SCAMMER PROFILE.. OR SHOULD I SAY.. YET ANOTHER SCAMMER PROFILE.


5 comments:

  1. I feel in love with Rico Jefferson. He was so romantic, telling me all the things I was longing to hear. He sent me live video. I am new to technology, and didn't know scammers existed. My friends are the ones who told me he was a fake, and said he would be asking for money, soon. I didn't want to believe it. Not long after, he asked for $350.00 in order to keep our line of communication going, as there would be no relationship without communication. He said he had been deployed and didn't have access to his funds. I said no, and that was that, he started flipping out, cussing at me and basically said **** you. And that was that..I was left broken hearted. I still miss him, the man I thought was mine, my Rico.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The love turns very quickly. It's all about money.
      No soldier deployed can tell you where he is and they don't need money and one of the problems we have is that they say the right things... 'i love you babe'... against 'get rid of him he's fake'.
      So you miss him but... he was never real. You loved a picture and he's really Mrs Rico's Rico !! I know what you mean but remember the cussing and the fraud because that is the reality. I'm sorry to be hard !! But it is. I'm sorry they ever found you... I wish they would all just go away and slink back under their stones.. but scamming is an evil reality we have to fight !

      Delete
  2. Ich hasse die Betrüger so sehr
    die sollen alle sterben,was sie mit den ahnungslosen Menschen abziehen.

    Die Betrüger sollen in der Hölle schmoren.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! I Just realized he isn´t exist! He told me he has a daughter calls her Elena, the moth. His sister was in drugs and his wife and his mother are dead. He said he work at west point academy. The number he wrote me is +1 518 6201567... I´m latin I don´t speak english.

    ReplyDelete