Tuesday 27 June 2017

MISS BORTE OGOTA.. FAKE WANTS TO GIVE YOU MONEY.

NEVER RESPOND TO THESE EMAILS.. YOU LOSE MONEY YOU GET ALL YOUR INFORMATION STOLEN FOR IDENTITY THEFT.

She has only weeks to live yet this email has been going since 2012...

MISS BORTE OGOTA borteogota4@gmail.com
mrsborteogorta4@outlook.com

Greetings

My name is miss Borte Ogotai. I,m a business woman from Mongolia dealing with gold exportation here in Republic of Burkina Faso. I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer disease which doctors have confirmed that i have just few weeks to live, I sleep every night without knowing if i will be alive to see the next day,and Now that I m ending the race like this,without any family members and no child, I have decided to hand over the sum of ($4.5 Million Dollar) in my account to you for the help of orphanage homes/the poor widows in your location  to fulfill my wish on earth.

You may be wondering why I choose you. But someone lucky has to be chosen according to the revelation I heard after my prayers today.I have laid all the solemn trust in you before i decided to donate what I have to charity through you.
But before handing over my data's to you,please i want you to  kindly assure me that you will take only 50% of the money and share the rest to orphanage homes, help the poor and widows.

response quickly to enable me forward you the bank contact details now that I have access to internet before it will be too late as the bank is aware of my decision over the fund. Because at this stage if no one apply for the money it will transfer to the  bank treasury when I m gone and they will not use it to help the poor orphans, widows to fulfill my wish on earth.

Thanks

MISS BORTE OGOTAI

No comments:

Post a Comment