Wednesday 5 July 2017

ANTHONY GERALD , FAKE. USING CHRISTIAN CIOCAN


ANTHONY GERALD 

https://www.facebook.com/anthony.gerald.9237
From Beverly Hills, California
~~~

FAKE

'yet another day comes and GOD has been faithful to me in a way i cant explain,his love keeps me still he is the reason why i live to see me remember my birth,and my childhood birthdays,,,it was really fun,a happy birthday to me,'

 The fake religion of the AFRICAN SCAMMER. 

USING THE STOLEN PICTURES OF ROMANIAN POLICE CHIEF CHRISTIAN CIOCAN.


YOU ARE NOT TALKING TO THE PERSON IN THE PICTURES.. These have been stolen and they are innocent of all of this. They are victims.

ALWAYS GOOGLE IMAGES. Or you can use TINEYE. There are other apps you can get for mobiles.. Free Apps. This can be your best friend. It can be the difference between being scammed and not.

No comments:

Post a Comment