Friday 7 July 2017

ANTONION KELVIN PETERSON IS, FAKE AND USING LEON PIKOR


ANTONION KELVIN PETERSON IS

https://www.facebook.com/kelvin.gold.391
  • Easy going guy fun to be with,my next relationship will be my last,I will let love find me.
  • Works at POWER HOME SOLAR
  • sweden
  • Worked at Colorado School of Mines
  • Studied at University of Oxford
  • Went to Sweden Hockey Institute
  • Lives in Manchester, United Kingdom
  • Single
  • From Stockholm, Sweden
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FAKE

'Easy going guy fun to be with,my next relationship will be my last,I will let love find me.' !!!!!!

Sweden, UK, USA THE INTERNATIONAL PROFILE OF THE SCAMMER.

THEN HE IS USING THE STOLEN PICTURES OF BUSINESSMAN LEON PIKOR

You can see more uses of him here
https://www.facebook.com/pg/thefightbackstartshere/photos/…
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YOU ARE NOT TALKING TO THE PERSON IN THE PICTURES.. These have been stolen and they are innocent of all of this. They are victims.

ALWAYS GOOGLE IMAGES. Or you can use TINEYE. There are other apps you can get for mobiles.. Free Apps. This can be your best friend. It can be the difference between being scammed and not.

No comments:

Post a Comment