Wednesday 12 July 2017

CYRIL BUCK.. FAKE.. FAKE RELIGION ISS DISTASTEFUL...

CYRIL BUCK

https://www.facebook.com/maris.amaechi.9

URL... MARIS AMAECHI... This is an AFRICAN PROFILE TURNED OVER TO SCAMMING. 
  • I am nothing without God.
  • Widowed
~~~~~~~~~~~~
FAKE

USING A MAN WHO HAS BEEN USED IN SCAMS A LOT.. the usual WIDOW.. and the common FAKE RELIGION ON THE EVIL.

MOST RECENT AS THOMAS PETERSON BROWN

... BUT REALLY THIS MAN HAS BEEN EVERYONE AND EVERY NAME. 
BRAIN GARY,

KARAN KANGAL,


MAXWELL WILLIAMS
,

but I won't go on, I'll be here all day.
~~
YOU ARE NOT TALKING TO THE PERSON IN THE PICTURES.. These have been stolen and they are innocent of all of this. They are victims.


ALWAYS GOOGLE IMAGES. Or you can use TINEYE. There are other apps you can get for mobiles.. Free Apps. This can be your best friend. It can be the difference between being scammed and not.
https://www.facebook.com/thefightbackstartshere/posts/441485902889019

this guy is now on Tinder with name Paul, two weeks ago he found me on Tinder where the first time i was there, than he asked me to join him on Hangsout. He has talked with me for two weeks, has not come up to money yet, but i think soon. He claimed he is from Miami, a marine engineer also doing his own gold business. few days ago he told he would fly to Istanbul for a business trip and already booked the ticket to visit me, yesterday suddenly he said he got the email order from head office has to be immediately present at Northern sea Aberdeen for assignment, a private plan will come to Istanbul to take him directly to scotland and helicopter will bring him to high sea, he will stay on the rig for 3-4 months...according to him, he is on the way to the high sea now... LOL. My suspicion makes me to google and found here. I already deleted him just minutes ago. thank you so much!

6 comments:

  1. He tried to scam me and a few red flags went up for me. So i decided to check him out. I sent pictures of my family I guess he has them now... Never again am I posting pics He wanted to marry me and showed me pictures of his house.I had my passport picture taken and was going to live with him from Canada to the US.So I guess there is no way i can delete my pictures i sent this horrible man. He never got a penny out of me and be very careful what you believe may be true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, you can't get them back and I'm sorry you have learned this hard hard lesson.
      I know it's something you will never do again.

      Just always check the life out of everything.. I'm sorry they found you. I'm glad he got no money. Scammers are evil. Just think how it is for the man in the pictures to be used like this?? Pure evil.

      Delete
  2. JYN-This guy found me on match.com and said his name was Brian Nelson and he was an engineer with his own business. Said he is currently living in NC but gone to Africa to build a bridge. He's already telling me he wants to be with me forever. SO MANY RED FLAGS!! I backed him into a corner with questions he couldn't answer and that's when I decided to put his picture on the web and google it. I suspected he wasn't the real deal but I was not expecting all of these women that he has done this to. What a low life piece of gum on my shoe!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now !! That is way too complimentary !!!! I am so glad you searched and found.

      Thank you

      Delete
  3. this guy is now on Tinder with name Paul, two weeks ago he found me on Tinder where the first time i was there, than he asked me to join him on Hangsout. He has talked with me for two weeks, has not come up to money yet, but i think soon. He claimed he is from Miami, a marine engineer also doing his own gold business. few days ago he told he would fly to Istanbul for a business trip and already booked the ticket to visit me, yesterday suddenly he said he got the email order from head office has to be immediately present at Northern sea Aberdeen for assignment, a private plan will come to Istanbul to take him directly to scotland and helicopter will bring him to high sea, he will stay on the rig for 3-4 months...according to him, he is on the way to the high sea now... LOL. My suspicion makes me to google and found here. I already deleted him just minutes ago. thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No on real would every say... Northern Sea Aberdeen ! 'High Sea'... nobody actually says that.. just a scammer.

      So glad you searched and found... they honestly as evil low life jokes !!

      Thanks for the information.

      Delete