Saturday 5 August 2017

ANTHONY RICHARD ..FAKE AND USING TOM PURPLE


ANTHONY RICHARD 

https://www.facebook.com/anthony.purple.2013
  • I'm a God fearing man, Honest, sincere , loving and caring , I'm a calm person and understanding
  • Single
  • From Edmond, Oklahoma
  • ~~~~~~~

FAKE

'I'm a God fearing man, Honest, sincere '... JUST YOU KNOW THESE ARE SO FAKE.. 
SCAMMER SPEAK FOR LIAR AND THIEF. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

USING THE STOLEN PICTURES OF TOM PURPLE, TOM HAS BEEN USED FOR MANY YEARS AND IS VERY EASY TO FIND ON ANY IMAGES SEARCH
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

S.C.A.M.S. STOP, CHECK AND MAKE SURE

//(*_*)\\ Don't become a Victim //(*_*)\\
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOU ARE NOT TALKING TO THE PERSON IN THE PICTURES.. These have been stolen and they are innocent of all of this. They are victims.

ALWAYS GOOGLE IMAGES.

Or you can use TINEYE. There are other apps you can get for mobiles.. Free Apps.
This can be your best friend. It can be the difference between being scammed and not.


3 comments:

  1. Yep, Tom I falling for you. You are on Match.com. I got scammed, but hopefully this person will be caught. It was to good to be true. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, Tom I was falling for you. You are on Match.com. I got scammed, but hopefully this person will be caught. It was to good to be true. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so feel for Tom Purple, he has been used for such a long time.. and I just love that name !!! You get a soft spot for some you see.. and I have a soft spot for Tom. May scammers all rot in hell !
      And Marlene, yes, Is it sounds too good to be true.. then it probably is !

      Delete