Sunday 6 August 2017

FREDRICK THACKER , FAKE USING SGT CARL THACKER


FREDRICK THACKER 

  • URL IS OPEYEMI ADEBAYO
  • Worked at U.S. Army
  • Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
  • Widowed
  • From Miami, Florida
~~~~~~~~
FAKE .. Ask his many Nigerian friends who will collect the money. 
*
AFRICAN SCAMMER OPEYEMI ADEBAYO DECIDED TO MAKE SOME MONEY. So he changed his profile, added some pictures of Carl Thacker and sent out Friend Requests to women. 
*
FREDRICK THACKER, FAKE USING SGT CARL THACKER
WE HAD HIM AS JACKSON THACK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YOU ARE NOT TALKING TO THE PERSON IN THE PICTURES.. These have been stolen and they are innocent of all of this. They are victims.

ALWAYS GOOGLE IMAGES. Or you can use TINEYE. There are other apps you can get for mobiles.. Free Apps. This can be your best friend. It can be the difference between being scammed and not

4 comments:

  1. He’s on instagram as erickwilker_

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was contacted by him from POF... texted me through phone of 214-900-3908 using the name David Thacker bomb squad US Army, I am a former military wife, like I was not going to check

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is using my account to put money in account and then telling me to send it elsewhere says in Africa on peace mission hurt his leg telling me on how much he loves me there is money going into account tonight what should I do

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have given your bank details to African criminals. You are money laundering and good luck staying out of prison.
      I would watch this. https://youtu.be/i5sQDu_qmIw

      Because this is what loves you and what you are working for. That money going into your account.. money from women being scammed.

      BLOCK .. come to our FB page and talk to us on there on messages but don't continue this. You are aiding and abetting scammers and it's a criminal and immoral offence.

      Delete