Thursday 23 November 2017

RYAN SHANE HANSEN.. THE AFRICAN ACCENT AND STOLEN VIDEO SHOW !


RYAN SHANE HANSEN

https://www.facebook.com/tayez11
  • Lives in Austin, Texas
  • Widowed
  • From Famagusta, Cyprus
  • ~~~~~~
FAKE

This one is also hunting on pages where Widows gather to comment.
'Knock knock,i am so sorry but couldnt help it just when i came across you uo here..I wanted you to know that you have a sweet warm smile that reminds me of someone once close to my mind..I would love to talk to on more if you dont mind..I have a picture of me attached to this message and i would love a video chat with you so you can see me and i see you as we talk on video...Hope to hear from you soon....
I hope you get the very best and enjoy the rest of your day...'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This has prompted me to want to know more about the personage behind the sweet warm smile you have'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'I would like you give me a chance to express myself and tell you more about myself'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚HE THEN RINGS YOU !! AND HE HAS THE THICKEST AFRICAN ACCENT I HAVE EVER HEARD AND HIS ENGLISH IS TERRIBLE... he is using copy and paste because his English speaking is not good enough for this. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£


HIS VIDEO CALL IS PLAYING A VIDEO TO YOU... and talking over it.. the mouth of the video doesn't match and the video is obviously of someone reading something.. JUST A STOLEN VIDEO.. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


πŸ’”S.C.A.M.S. STOP, CHECK AND MAKE SURE
//(*_*)\\ Don't become a Victim ‹(•¿•)> πŸ’”

πŸ‘ΏYOU ARE NOT SPEAKING THE PERSON HERE.
JUST TO A CRIMINAL ON A LAPTOP
πŸ‘ALWAYS GOOGLE IMAGES. Or you can use TINEYE. There are other free apps you can get for mobiles..
πŸ‘ŽNEVER NEVER SEND MONEY TO ANYONE YOU HAVE NEVER MET IN PERSON. IT IS ALWAYS A SCAM

No comments:

Post a Comment