Tuesday 26 December 2017

JAMES WALKER ..and the real face of the proud HUSTLER !



JAMES WALKER 

https://www.facebook.com/jameswalker20191
FAKE
DON'T LOOK AT THE MAN IN THE PICTURES..
You are not and never will talk to him, he is just a man whose identity has been stolen to get you to send money.
LOOK AT THE 'PERSON' WHO VIDEOS HIMSELF DRUNK AT THE DISCO !!
Proud to always hustling ! THIS IS THE SCAMMER.. THE ONE YOU TALK TO HERE !
''-It's a document that a lawyer has to draft stating the reason for my leave and some other details needed immediately i provide the document my leave will be granted xxxxxxx i know a lawyer friend in UK who can draft the document and send it to me he charged the sum of 1000pounds.....
Dear i don't have any access to financial transactions from here, please dear i want you to help me pay the document I'll give you back your money as soon as i arrive..
~~~
If i can get the document sign i will be with you in 2says time my dear!
My dear send me your house address so i will send to my lawyer!''
~~~~~~~~~~
STOP AND THINK !!! Look at the Grammar and diction.. and that eternal word 'dear' !!! REMEMBER.. THEY USE IT AS AN INSULT. 

πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸ’”S.C.A.M.S. STOP, CHECK AND MAKE SURE
//(*_*)\\ Don't become a Victim This Christmas ‹(•¿•)> πŸ’”πŸŽ…πŸŽ„
πŸ‘ΏYOU ARE NOT SPEAKING TO THE PERSON HERE.
JUST TO A CRIMINAL ON A LAPTOP
πŸ‘ŽNEVER EVER SEND *ANYTHING* TO ANYONE YOU HAVE NEVER MET IN PERSON. IT IS ALWAYS A SCAM

https://www.facebook.com/thefightbackstartshere/posts/509627026074906

No comments:

Post a Comment