Saturday 30 December 2017

STELLA GRIFFIN is really NIgerian scammer Olamilekan.



STELLA GRIFFIN

https://www.facebook.com/zainab.olaleye.969
ZAINAB OLALEYE IS THE URL 
  • Worked at U.S. Army
  • Studied at UCLA
  • Went to Downey High School is better than Warren High School
  • From Los Angeles, California
~~~~~~~~~
FAKE

TODAY THEY BROUGHT OUT THE MOST STUPID SCAMMER IN ALL OF AFRICA.. ZAINAB OLALEYE !
''For me,My Name is Joseph i am 52years old,i am originally from Austin,Texas, but right now serving my deployment in Kabul,Afghanistan as a US Army,I am a single father of a wonderful Son of 10years 7old...and you?''

WHEN ASKED IF THE SON WAS 10 OR 7 HE SEND A PICTURE OF THE MAN AND TWO LITTLE GIRLS.
AFTER 5 MINUTES..Okay
Can you be the mother of my kids I need a woman who will be truthful and honest with me
So can you do that for me
AFTER 10 MINUTES... (and he was told NO)
Okay can you be my wife !!!!
IT TURNS OUT HE IS NIGERIAN SCAMMER ..
Olamilekan... looking for a wife to send him money and get him out of
Nigeria !! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸ’”S.C.A.M.S. STOP, CHECK AND MAKE SURE
//(*_*)\\ Don't become a Victim  ‹(•¿•)> πŸ’”
πŸ‘ΏYOU ARE NOT SPEAKING TO THE PERSON HERE.
JUST TO A CRIMINAL ON A LAPTOP
πŸ‘ŽNEVER EVER SEND *ANYTHING* TO ANYONE YOU HAVE NEVER MET IN PERSON. IT IS ALWAYS A SCAM
πŸ‘ALWAYS GOOGLE IMAGES. Or you can use TINEYE. There are other free apps you can get for mobiles..TRY REVERSEE

https://www.facebook.com/thefightbackstartshere/posts/511333575904251

No comments:

Post a Comment