Sunday 25 February 2018

JOHNSON ADAM ... The poor English of scammer ODJOKPA


JOHNSON ADAM 

https://www.facebook.com/Odjokpa
URL IS ODJOKPA
  • Lives in Austin, Texas
  • Widowed
  • ~~

FAKE
SCAMMER ODJOKPA HAS REALLY BAD ENGLISH. 
'I'm a single father. I'm Living in Austin Texas, USA, 6ft tall and 51yrs Good and Open Minded ,But Am looking for the Kind of a woman that will Love me and my Daughters named Martha and Jane. for who we are and make me know that Life is so Simple,though i believe that Love do Exist in Relationship,but needed the Kind of woman with Honesty,Faith,Loyal,Trust worthy,Kind,Social,Loving and Caring,Once there is this ..The Relationship will be an Everlasting Relationship...

Seeing your profile details I know you are type of woman I need in my life.' (👿THE WOMAN BEING CONTACTED IS 82 YRS OLD)
'How is your children
I have two children Martha and Jane
My wife late after two weeks my daughter was born
Both of them are twins' (LATE IS VERY AFRICAN, THEY DO NOT LIKE THE WORD DEAD). 

~~~~~~~~~~

The real man is called Murat Altuntaş and his pictures are stolen from Instagram.
HUNTING FOR VICTIMS ON PAGES FOR WIDOWS.. LIKES OLDER WOMEN.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
💔S.C.A.M.S. STOP, CHECK AND MAKE SURE
//(*_*)\\ Don't become a Victim ‹(•¿•)> 💔
👿YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING TO THE PERSON HERE.JUST TO A CRIMINAL ON A LAPTOP
👎NEVER EVER SEND *ANYTHING* TO ANYONE YOU HAVE NEVER MET IN PERSON. IT IS ALWAYS A SCAM
👍ALWAYS GOOGLE IMAGES. Or you can use TINEYE. There are other free apps you can get for mobiles..TRY REVERSEE

No comments:

Post a Comment