Saturday 3 February 2018

Ken Crien.. IT'S OUR OIL RIG MAN AGAIN !!


Ken Crien

IT'S OUR 'OIL RIG MAN' !! 
~~~~~~
Don't know his name !! 

SAYS HE IS OFFSHORE IN TEXAS,
WIFE DIED OF CANCER 🚩4 YEARS AGO.
HAS A 5 YR OLD SON, 🚩, POWELL

WANTS ITUNES CARDS !!

THEN.... OH !! THERE IS A FIRE ON THE RIG.. HIS EQUIPMENT IS DAMAGED !! SEND MONEY !
(how ridiculous that someone on a oil rig needs to pay for the equipment.. an African scammer has never had a proper job, he has no idea how the world works).
~~
💔S.C.A.M.S. STOP, CHECK AND MAKE SURE
//(*_*)\\ Don't become a Victim ‹(•¿•)> 💔

👿YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING TO THE PERSON HERE.JUST TO A CRIMINAL ON A LAPTOP

👎NEVER EVER SEND *ANYTHING* TO ANYONE YOU HAVE NEVER MET IN PERSON. IT IS ALWAYS A SCAM

👍ALWAYS GOOGLE IMAGES. Or you can use TINEYE. There are other free apps you can get for mobiles..TRY REVERSEE


FACEBOOK POST


Yesterday I caught my mother in law communicating with “Bobby Washington” aka the oil rig man! She was recently widowed and new to social media and he found her on Facebook. She has been sweet talked for 10 days. He told her he was on an oil rig off the Gulf of Mexico. He then told her he got a bonus of 850,000 pounds which I guess is like a million US dollars. I immediately knew she was about to get scammed. She was so convinced he was real! He made her feel so special like never before. Until I showed her what Google research pulled up! She feels sad and foolish And betrayed. Thank God I stopped by to visit her. Luckily she never sent him money. These crooks prey on the lonely sweet older people. Really makes me mad!

8 comments:

  1. Was going name of Oscar Peterson, from Memphis, Tenn area , two teen age daughters .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the information, glad you knew he was fake

      Delete
  2. Shirley August 21,201822 August 2018 at 11:17

    Yesterday I caught my mother in law communicating with “Bobby Washington” aka the oil rig man! She was recently widowed and new to social media and he found her on Facebook. She has been sweet talked for 10 days. He told her he was on an oil rig off the Gulf of Mexico. He then told her he got a bonus of 850,000 pounds which I guess is like a million US dollars. I immediately knew she was about to get scammed. She was so convinced he was real! He made her feel so special like never before. Until I showed her what Google research pulled up! She feels sad and foolish And betrayed. Thank God I stopped by to visit her. Luckily she never sent him money. These crooks prey on the lonely sweet older people. Really makes me mad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't let her feel foolish. Only nice people are scammed because they trust. Oil rig workers are well paid but not a million well paid.. but a scammer will say that to make you think he is the perfect man !
      They are heartless and cruel. More will try because she has believed. They sell your details like any marketing company. So tell her to take care.

      Oh and I found out he is Turkish and his name is Ibrahim ! I like to have a name for a face !

      Thanks for the information.

      Delete
    2. I have been chatting with a man on a dating site. We just started emailing each other. He just sent me a picture of "himself" at work.. with everything in the picture,,,, but the face is different.. so I am chatting with a scammer?

      Delete
    3. You will be.. this man's pictures have been used a lot with other faces. If he is saying on an oil rig.. ! a scammer's favourite. They have no idea of names of oil rigs (every one has a name but they don't know that) or usually where they are other than in the sea somewhere.
      Sorry but I do think you are being scammed. scamhatersunited@gmail.com if you want to let me have a look at the picture??

      Delete
    4. How do I put a pi ture of a oil rig scammer on here so no one falls into his trap like I did

      Delete
    5. Sorry for the late reply... Facebook page and to Messages or scamhatersunited@gmail.com

      Delete