Monday 12 March 2018

DRAKE KIMBERLY ...NEVER RESPOND TO FAKE LOTTERY SCAMMERS



🤣🤣'My name is Kimberly drake am from California Los Angeles I work at facebook company I was asked by the CEO of facebook which is know as Mr. Mark zuckerburg that you are one of the people that won the online facebook award of 65,00,000,00$USD on the fibb promo going on the internet ok'
That 6 millions dollars okay
And I want you to know that facebook give people winnings and award every three years and best assured that you are one of the people that won thos year okay
Before I proceed I would love to ear from you may be you have been contacted by any of our agent about your 65,00,000,00$USD that you won on the facebook promo going online on the internet ?
Okay I want you to know that those are the online scam artist around you but thanks for the FBI 3000 of them as been aressted by the FBI okay don't be afraid for them and I don't want you to talk to them okay so you won't be scamed okay ? ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
☢️THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF THESE AND OF COURSE NO FACEBOOK LOTTERY OR GIVEAWAY☢️
YOU WILL BE ASKED TO SEND COPIES OF YOUR I.D. AND
MONEY FOR A FEE.... IDENTITY THEFT AND ROBBERY !


No comments:

Post a Comment