Friday 30 March 2018

MIKEL ALLISON , FAKE AND USING BRANDON WATKINS.


MIKEL ALLISON 

https://www.facebook.com/mikel.allison.754
  • Loves ones to be honest.. Lol
  • Self-employed
  • Went to Madrid, Spain
  • Lives in Chicago, Illinois
  • From Madrid, Spain
~~
➡️FAKE ⬅️
When there are comments like
'I got my coololest friend with me here' it looks strange !

WHEN THEY USE THE STOLEN IMAGES OF BRANDON WATKINS.. YOU KNOW IT'S FAKE.. but honestly please stop and think.. DOES THIS MAN LOOK AS IF HE NEEDS TO BE ONLINE CONTACTING WOMEN FOR LOVE AND MONEY??
OF COURSE NOT !!
~~💔S.C.A.M.S. STOP, CHECK AND MAKE SURE
//(*_*)\\ Don't become a Victim ‹(•¿•)> 💔

👿YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING TO THE PERSON HERE.JUST TO A CRIMINAL ON A LAPTOP
👎NEVER EVER SEND *ANYTHING* TO ANYONE YOU HAVE NEVER MET IN PERSON. IT IS ALWAYS A SCAM
👍ALWAYS GOOGLE IMAGES. Or you can use TINEYE. There are other free apps you can get for mobiles..TRY REVERSEE

1 comment:

  1. I'm a good wholesome girl from Iowa I normally don't get on dating sites and I'm happy being single waiting to find my king and I won't settle for less I'm beautiful tatted and have a lot to offer I used to be an international flight attendant and I've traveled the world and I'm a jack of all trades there isn't very many attractive men here in Iowa to choose from. So I got online and started a profile and ended up being catfished by someone that's using your photos he's using the name mitt m i t t McCormick. I'm very trustworthy however I wasn't born yesterday I didn't give him any money and I called his bluff many times finally did a shirt search for the photo and matches on social catfish. The only reason I'm telling the story is so that knowledge will get out there that there's another name he's using. It would have been nice to actually meet you Brandon even though I don't know anything about you I'd love to be friends if you're cool with that 😁 take care and God bless

    ReplyDelete