Friday 9 March 2018

ROBIN ROWLAND Fake Lottery scammer ABAYOMI JESUJIDE


ROBIN ROWLAND 

https://www.facebook.com/abayomi.jesujide
URL ABAYOMI JESUJIDE

SCAMMING USING My Husband In Heaven AS A HUNTING GROUND.
POSING AS FACEBOOK LOTTERY AGENTS. .. and there are thousands of these. 
~~
  • 'I am Robin Rowland from the Facebook social network
  • Nice meeting you'
  • 'I was authorized to contact you by the Facebook CEO Mr Mark Zuckerberg
  • That’s the reason I sent you a friend request today Mrs xxx'
  • 'I am here to pass you some good and profitable news concerning your Facebook account profile'
  • 'Before I proceed any further I would like to know if you have been contacted by any of the Facebook online agents concerning your Facebook winnings ???' WHEN TOLD YES !!
  • 'And why haven’t you claimed your winnings prize yet,Because from what I see here your winnings is still here at our headquarters unclaimed by you
  • No no no
  • How much were you told to pay ? You only have to pay to get the necessary pin code'
  • '$350 .. Name: Rebecca Fields 
  • City: Middletown
  • State: Ohio 
  • Zip code:45044
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FACEBOOK LOTTERY.... IT'S AN AFRICAN SCAM 
~~~
💔S.C.A.M.S. STOP, CHECK AND MAKE SURE
//(*_*)\\ Don't become a Victim ‹(•¿•)> ðŸ’”

👿YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING TO THE PERSON HERE.JUST TO A CRIMINAL ON A LAPTOP
👎NEVER EVER SEND *ANYTHING* TO ANYONE YOU HAVE NEVER MET IN PERSON. IT IS ALWAYS A SCAM



No comments:

Post a Comment