Friday 2 March 2018

YENTER PAUL and the arrogant African hunting for widows


YENTER PAUL 

https://www.facebook.com/Yenter0008
THIS WAS TO SOMEONE WHO HAD POSTED ON THE 'MY HUSBAND IN HEAVEN' PAGE... One that is for widows but it flooded by hunting scammers.
'My dear,so sorry for your husband's death
I' sorry and i promise to be by your side
Nice to meet you here'
WHEN HE WAS TOLD HE WAS NOT WANTED.. 
My dear,please calm down
I'm a widower too and who also
need a wife for the rest of my life'
~~~~~~~~~

NOW I THINK THIS IS PRETTY DISGUSTING.. AFTER A WOMAN HAD SAID SOMETHING ABOUT BEING SAD HER HUSBAND HAD DIED. 
~~ 

Using the stolen pictures of Major General Mark Yenter ... RETIRED. 
~~
💔S.C.A.M.S. STOP, CHECK AND MAKE SURE
//(*_*)\\ Don't become a Victim ‹(•¿•)> 💔
👿YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING TO THE PERSON HERE.JUST TO A CRIMINAL ON A LAPTOP
👎NEVER EVER SEND *ANYTHING* TO ANYONE YOU HAVE NEVER MET IN PERSON. IT IS ALWAYS A SCAM
👍ALWAYS GOOGLE IMAGES. Or you can use TINEYE. There are other free apps you can get for mobiles..TRY REVERSEE

No comments:

Post a Comment