Wednesday 23 May 2018

FRANK MULLER... MATCH.COM FAKE PROFILE.





MATCH.COM DATING SCAMMER. 
HE IS.. GUESS WHAT !! A DOCTOR IN THE ARMY 

My name is Frank Müller, I was born in the UK on August 8, 1960, I lost my mother in the UK when I was young ... So I moved to Canada to stay with my father, earlier in the medical field. I joined the military academy at the age of 15. I fought in the Gulf War from 1990 to 1991. The Gulf War was waged to liberate Kuwait from the autocratic rule of Saddam. I had a pretty bad experience.

I am a Staff Sergeant E-7 (SSG). I also work as a doctor in the army. I am the leader of my team. I am a non-commission officer and work in the senior management of the army. I am currently based in Kabul, the capital of Afghanistan. I have to tell you that I have my last retirement mission here, and I have already spent eight months here in Afghanistan. My first mission was in Iraq in 2004. My mission ended in 2006. When I returned to the United States, I discovered that my ex had betrayed my love by joining another man. She lost me. She abused my property, so I paid her. I was in love with her, but I missed her. I was with her for 14 years.

I married only once. I am now looking for another woman with whom I can get involved. I will be at home in less than 2 months. In fact, for security reasons, we are not allowed to communicate with strangers, but I need a woman for me. A woman who will be there for me and I will be there too for her. Well, I'll finish here and I'll be happy if you could also write a little bit about yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment