Friday 4 May 2018

GABRIEL STEBLOVA , Nigerian Oma wants to be your friend... for £1000 !


GABRIEL STEBLOVA 

https://www.facebook.com/gabriela.steblova.7
➡️➡️ FAKE ⬅️⬅️
THIS IDIOT CONTACTS YOU AND VERY QUICKLY TELLS YOU HE IS NOT THE MAN IN THE PICTURES.
''Hello,
Just saw your profile, it speaks volume of the kind of woman I am here to look for. You may view my profile and get a hint of the kind of man I am. I am not a man of many words. I want to get to know you...''
🤣


''well, i am Gab and i would like to know more about you..., what do you say to a handshake of friendship?
you have such a lovely eyes.., and i was wondering who you looking at.., me? hahaha how are you and how was your day?''
🤣

NO SCAMMER YOU ARE FAKE... 
'you very smart..., and i like you.., i really like you and we could be striaght if you give me change to talk to you.., no lies just pure love'
🤣

well i am Oma
i am from Nigeria...,
how old are you?
too old to be asked my age !
i am 35 and you?
well..., i am in search for a wife.., i believe age and distance has nothing to with love...'
😂

'so tell me do you have a man in your life? please can you send me some money..., 1000 Britain pounds?'🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂
~~~~~~~~~~
💔S.C.A.M.S. STOP, CHECK AND MAKE SURE
//(*_*)\\ Don't become a Victim ‹(•¿•)> 💔

👿YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING TO THE PERSON HERE.JUST TO A CRIMINAL ON A LAPTOP
👎NEVER EVER SEND *ANYTHING* TO ANYONE YOU HAVE NEVER MET IN PERSON. IT IS ALWAYS A SCAM
👍ALWAYS GOOGLE IMAGES. Or you can use TINEYE. There are other free apps you can get for mobiles..TRY REVERSEE

No comments:

Post a Comment