Saturday 5 May 2018

JOHN GARZA , FAKE IS AFRICAN SCAMMER MARTIN OLUWATOSIN


JOHN GARZA 

https://www.facebook.com/martin.oluwatosin
URL IS MARTIN OLUWATOSIN 
  • Works at Building and Painting Contractor
  • Lives in Beaumont, Texas
  • Single
  • From Morelos, Zacatecas, Mexico
~~~~~~~~~
➡️➡️ FAKE ⬅️⬅️
Thanks for accepting my friend request, my name is John from mexico, i am a building contractor, i live in San Antonio Texas, i am single, i love to go to the beach, i love music, movie and going to the park. 
I'm very interactive and lovely, i live my life to the fullest and I do express my true feelings, i want to be happy everyday of my life and i want to see everybody around me happy too, i saw your profile on Star bright angels, i do visit the page too when I'm bored, i decided to reach you, i hope you don't mind me knowing you more better, i hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely 
John Garza
210-239-1952
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🤣🤣 I'm very interactive and lovely 🤔🤔
When you tell him to go away and he is fake.. he changes !! Quickly..
'Forget
Your father is a bastard' 🤣🤣🤣
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
💔S.C.A.M.S. STOP, CHECK AND MAKE SURE
//(*_*)\\ Don't become a Victim ‹(•¿•)> 💔

👿YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING TO THE PERSON HERE.JUST TO A CRIMINAL ON A LAPTOP
👎NEVER EVER SEND *ANYTHING* TO ANYONE YOU HAVE NEVER MET IN PERSON. IT IS ALWAYS A SCAM
👍ALWAYS GOOGLE IMAGES. Or you can use TINEYE. There are other free apps you can get for mobiles..TRY REVERSEE

No comments:

Post a Comment