Saturday 19 May 2018

JOHN HUGHES ... SEEMS TO BE 'PEACEKEEPING' IN SYRIA, AFGHANISTAN !!




JOHN HUGHES 

https://www.facebook.com/vitus.richard
URL IS VITUS RICHARD
  • Lives in Damascus, Syria
  • From Edinburgh, United Kingdom
~~~~~~~~~~
➡️➡️ FAKE ⬅️⬅️   IS HE IN SYRIA?? IS HE IN KABUL?? HE ISN'T SURE ! ??


'Hi. It's a pleasure to hear from you again, I hope you're well today. 
My name is John from the Army, but I am currently working in Kabul, Afghanistan for peacekeeping. I have to admit that you are a beautiful woman, so I sent you a message from the beginning because your profile picture caught my attention and I want to know more about you and make friends with you, if you do not mind I will tell you more about me when I receive your answer.

Are you married or single? He has children? How old are you? and what work do you do? I want to know more about you ... I hope to hear from you again, please take care of yourself and have a good day, all right.

THERE IS NO PEACEKEEPING WHERE THERE IS NO PEACE.... 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
STRANGE MESSAGE... Someone who knows English but is not quite good enough in it !


FAKE PACKAGE SCAM

MONEY GOES TO
BANK: BNI
Name: Eko Trafsilo
No acc: 06*****
Swift Code: BN*****
Address: JI. Rasuna Said Kav. 62
Kuningan-Jakarta Selatan- Indonesia


NEVER SEND MONEY TO ANYONE ANYWHERE.. IF THEY ASK FOR IT.. THEY ARE FAKE. 
~~~~~~~~
💔S.C.A.M.S. STOP, CHECK AND MAKE SURE
//(*_*)\\ Don't become a Victim ‹(•¿•)> 💔

👎NEVER EVER SEND *ANYTHING* TO ANYONE YOU HAVE NEVER MET IN PERSON. IT IS ALWAYS A SCAM
👿YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING TO THE PERSON HERE.JUST TO A CRIMINAL ON A LAPTOP
👍ALWAYS GOOGLE IMAGES. Or you can use TINEYE. There are other free apps you can get for mobiles..TRY REVERSEE


No comments:

Post a Comment