Monday 4 June 2018

HOLLAND MICHELL .. FAKE AND AGAIN USING DR FERNANDO PINTO


HOLLAND MICHELL 

https://www.facebook.com/holland.michell.334
  • Internship (medicine) at Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Centre
  • Studied at Carnegie Mellon University
  • Went to Universidad de Sevilla
  • Lives in Jersie Strand, Roskilde, Denmark
  • From Brooklyn, New York
~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

➡️➡️ FAKE ⬅️⬅️





👿DON'T BE BULLIED BY A SCAMMER.. if a man tells you he loves you and wants to marry you in hours or days HE IS NOT REAL... 
LEARN TO BLOCK THEM
~~
IT SEEMS THAT THIS SCAMMER IS USING THE FAKE PACKAGE SCAM..NOW, SOMEONE ON HERE IS SAYING HE IS 'FORCING' HER TO PAY FOR THE SHIPMENT. 

~~
😮NOBODY CAN FORCE YOU, HE IS NOT THERE... STOP AND THINK AND CHECK... IF SOMEONE IS ASKING YOU FOR MONEY ... BLOCK.. YOU ARE IN CONTROL AND NOT A SCAMMER. 😮
USING THE STOLEN PICTURES OF DR FERNANDO PINTO



💔S.C.A.M.S. STOP, CHECK AND MAKE SURE
//(*_*)\\ Don't become a Victim ‹(•¿•)> 💔
👎NEVER EVER SEND *ANYTHING* TO ANYONE YOU HAVE NEVER MET IN PERSON. IT IS ALWAYS A SCAM
👿YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING TO THE PERSON HERE.JUST TO A CRIMINAL ON A LAPTOP
👍ALWAYS GOOGLE IMAGES. Or you can use TINEYE. There are other free apps you can get for mobiles..TRY REVERSEE

8 comments:

  1. him have a fake profile on facebook now; I recive today a friend request; him used the name...Alex Johnson;

    ReplyDelete
  2. 07-25-2019 using the name fallon victor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the new anme being used for him

      Delete
    2. Do you have any suggestions of why he picked me

      Delete
    3. You are a breathing human.. that is their only criteria ! They try with anyone they can contact .. try with enough they will succeed with a few

      Delete
  3. I'm being contacted by a Thomas Daniel from Atiziona who has come from Facebook a very attractive guy. He said HD is serving in Sudan. And has two daughters age 4 that are living with their Aunt. He's genuine on fb I forgot know what to think. He asked a request on hangouts. I told him to ring me and he didn't sound American his answer yo that was I've been in Sudan long time I've lost my ascent.
    He sent 2 pics of his girls. I don't know what to think he says he loves me alarm bells I don't know him.
    He said his parents died in a plane crash 6 years ago and he's a only child
    He hadn't asked me for money yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm getting the All the time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and I am slightly ashamed of anyone who accept 'I've been in Sudan a long time it changed my accent'... they are not living with Sudanese they are American soldiers. I usually hear,.. but they are good.. this one is ridiculous BUT... see why we get angry.. they can say just what they want to YOU REFUSED TO BLOCK THEM.

      The time they take asking for money varies but you accept all he says. He will ask.. but honestly and I have to be honest, I am pretty disgusted he is being allowed to continue

      If for nothing else you are allowing this scum to send out the pictures of an innocent guy.

      Delete