Saturday 30 June 2018

MATZ PARSONS is fake... poor English with prepared text to send.



MATZ PARSONS 

https://www.facebook.com/matz.parsons.1
Maybe it his first scam but he is not very good.
''Hello.... 
How are you doing I'm matz nice to meet you.. 
How was your day and night.... I lost my woman two yrs ago and you... Are you in relationship.''


''Just wanna know more about you??
Are you in relationship''

ANSWER ANYTHING AND HE DOES NOT READ IT... 
''I just and do like your profile.. 
You are looking good.. People are meet for purpose and reason
I'm ready to relocate anywhere I meet my soul mate and do meet her and work things out for us''

STOP AND CHECK EVERYTHING.
~~~
💔S.C.A.M.S. STOP, CHECK AND MAKE SURE
//(*_*)\\ Don't become a Victim ‹(•¿•)> 💔
👎NEVER EVER SEND *ANYTHING* TO ANYONE YOU HAVE NEVER MET IN PERSON. IT IS ALWAYS A SCAM
👿YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING TO THE PERSON HERE.JUST TO A CRIMINAL ON A LAPTOP
👍ALWAYS GOOGLE IMAGES. Or you can use TINEYE. There are other free apps you can get for mobiles..TRY REVERSEE

No comments:

Post a Comment