Sunday 3 June 2018

SCOTT ADAMS .. FAKE AND USING 'ESPINAL' AGAIN....



SCOTT ADAMS 

https://www.instagram.com/scottadams557/
scottadams557
https://www.instagram.com/scottadams4421/

scottadams4421
~~ 
➡️➡️ FAKE ⬅️⬅️..USING THE STOLEN IDENTITY OF 'ESPINAL'...THIS SCAMMER WILL TELL YOU IT IS HIM AND HIS PICTURES WERE USED IN SCAMS🤣🤣..HERE YOU HAVE AN AFRICAN SCAMMER

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WHAT HE TELLS YOU..


'From Asheville, North Carolina, his birthday is May 10th. 
  • 🚩His dad died when he was a kid and he did not have any siblings. 
  • His mom raised him by herself but she passed away a while back.  
  • 🚩He was a Captain in the Army and currently serving in Afghanistan.  
  • 🚩🚩The reason he went to Afghanistan was because he caught his fiancé with his best friend. He didn't think he would ever find true love again until he met me.

😠HE WANTS TO TAKE LEAVE AND COME BACK TO YOU WHEN HE IS BACK FROM AFGHANISTAN AND WILL MARRY YOU
~~USES YOUR NAME BUT ALSO THE USUAL AFRICAN
'My Queen' and 'Honey'.. 



BECAUSE YOU SEND ITUNES CARDS.. Don't think you are not losing money.. YOU BOUGHT THEM DIDN'T YOU??
ITunes cards are for 'loading'.. adding stolen money on to them... THEY ARE NOT TO BUY FROM iTunes store !


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
💔S.C.A.M.S. STOP, CHECK AND MAKE SURE
//(*_*)\\ Don't become a Victim ‹(•¿•)> 💔
👎NEVER EVER SEND *ANYTHING* TO ANYONE YOU HAVE NEVER MET IN PERSON. IT IS ALWAYS A SCAM
👿YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING TO THE PERSON HERE.JUST TO A CRIMINAL ON A LAPTOP
👍ALWAYS GOOGLE IMAGES. Or you can use TINEYE. There are other free apps you can get for mobiles..TRY REVERSEE







this guy emailed me just last week from linked in. i am not realluy sure how he got my email address. he is going by the name justin v raymond. email justinray100@gmail.com.i just saw his email today and decided to load his pics on google images ended up finding several different hits with different names and scams. thank you so much for these sites they help save innocent women from these cons.

7 comments:

  1. 3rd attempt at trying to post a comment so apologies if multiple ones appear!!
    Despite my own stupidity and embarrassment I too have had dealings with this guy since June 2018 and still he continues to contact me daily, I have held on only to get as much helpful information that might go towards stopping this person.
    The name now being used for this innocent soldier is Henry Rogers, on instagram it’s Henry Rogers 4412 or Henry Rogers 442, he is using the gmail HenryRogers444@gmail.com
    The story I got was different, a single dad from California, his wife died in childbirth and he was left to raise his daughter who apparently died last year at the age of 6, he has no parents or siblings.
    He is a staff sargeant in the U S military airborne rangers currently serving in Afghanistan, asks for iTunes cards and eventually asks for financial assistance to help pay towards emergency leave so he can visit you. I have managed to obtain 3 names and addresses of third party people that money should be paid to via western union and money gram and I’m willing to hand this information over if it helps to stop this person, I also managed to get a location of anambra Nigeria, this person needs stopping and I hope he gets the punishment he so rightly deserves!!! No military man or woman should be used in such a despicable way, , I agree...... it’s time to fight back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry as comments are checked before published as we get everything from fake loans to witch doctors advertising on here !

    https://www.instagram.com/henryrogers442/

    scamhatersunited@gmail.com is where you can send everything
    BUY
    these are Nigerian scammers and they don't get caught. They don't care over there this is a way of life and their police do nothing.
    https://tips.fbi.gov/
    and https://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx
    are good places to also report to.
    ~
    NO military person should be used and yet hundreds are badly used.. and the Army knows all about it !!!! I say no more there !

    The best we can do it publicise all of it.. including the name of the ones getting the money and hope others search and find.

    Scamming is HUGE and the international disgrace nobody wants to know about or tackle and lives are being made a misery by this.. and that is especially the ones used !

    So if I can help with publicising this one.. please email!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will forward you with all the information I have after work today, thankyou

      Delete
    2. I have emailed you, following my contacting the U S army CID they have advised me to pass on all my information to the FBI and have given me a contact, I will be pursuing this to the end!!!

      Delete
  3. Forgot to add he is currently using hangouts with the gmail of henryrogers444@gmail.com
    I also have in excess of 30 plus photographs that have been sent to me which have been stolen from “Espinal”

    ReplyDelete
  4. this guy emailed me just last week from linked in. i am not realluy sure how he got my email address. he is going by the name justin v raymond. email justinray100@gmail.com.i just saw his email today and decided to load his pics on google images ended up finding several different hits with different names and scams. thank you so much for these sites they help save innocent women from these cons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to leave the information as it works to help others. I am so glad you searched. Thank you

      Delete