Friday 27 July 2018

LARRY WILLIAM , is really Nigerian scammer ODIOKO MARVELOUS


LARRY WILLIAM 

https://www.facebook.com/yau.faro

  • URL IS YAU FARO 
  • Works at The Black Pearl
~~
➡️➡️ FAKE ⬅️⬅️
Odiokomarvelous13@gmail.com
ODIOKO MARVELOUS
!
🤔😮🤣is his email address.
🚩🤣''Hello beautiful Lady
Your beauty is mind blowing''

🚩😮''Where are you from I'm from the united state of American 
~~
This scammer is hard to get rid of, has very little English and is a fool.
THEN HE COMES BACK WITH
this man has different tattoos  ! 

''Yes I'm from Nigeria
I have to trust you first
Please don't tell anybody about this okay''
''But I've never scam anyone before
I don't have anyone to help me in my Life and my father's very sick''
~
SAYS HIS REAL NAME IS ODIOKO MARVELOUS
''Yes Odioko marvelous is my real name
I'm telling the true now please don't tell anybody about this please''

''Please don't call me scammer ok
You have to forgive because our Lord Jesus forgive us our sin''
~
💔S.C.A.M.S. STOP, CHECK AND MAKE SURE
//(*_*)\\ Don't become a Victim ‹(•¿•)> ðŸ’”

👎NEVER EVER SEND *ANYTHING* TO ANYONE YOU HAVE NEVER MET IN PERSON. IT IS ALWAYS A SCAM
👿YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING TO THE PERSON HERE.JUST TO A CRIMINAL ON A LAPTOP

No comments:

Post a Comment