Tuesday 3 July 2018

The greatest downside of my social media presence... FROM PILOT PATRICK





https://pilotpatrick.com/the-greatest-downside-of-my-social-media-presence/

➡️➡️THIS IS A SHAME..
PATRICK IS USED A LOT BY SCAMMERS AND LOOK AT HIM...
LADIES... AND MEN!! IF A MAN LOOKS LIKE THIS.. IS AN AIRLINE PILOT HE IS *NOT* ONLINE LOOKING FOR LOVE OR MONEY.


💔S.C.A.M.S. STOP, CHECK AND MAKE SURE
//(*_*)\\ Don't become a Victim ‹(•¿•)> 💔
👎NEVER EVER SEND *ANYTHING* TO ANYONE YOU HAVE NEVER MET IN PERSON. IT IS ALWAYS A SCAM
👿YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING TO THE PERSON HERE.JUST TO A CRIMINAL ON A LAPTOP
👍ALWAYS GOOGLE IMAGES. Or you can use TINEYE. There are other free apps you can get for mobiles..TRY REVERSEE


Pilot Partick

Enter
Shelly
+48 609 885 434
Enter
Shelly
pilotpatrick129864@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. I have a chat mate same face same pilot but his name is James...how cn I do plsssss help me he told me he give me a money and maybe tomorrow my mother get da package...plsss help me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is no package
      There is no James
      There is no money coming to you that will not put you in jail,
      receiving stolen money is a crime.

      YOU ARE TALKING TO SCAMMERS.... GET OUT OF THERE AND BLOCK THEM for your own good and safety

      Delete
  2. este mismos señor Patrick se me aparecio con el nombre de Thomas Bright me estuvo chateando durante un mes entero, me pidio mi direccion personal de mi casa no se la di, y me dijo que hiba a venir a mi casa desde londres, me dio su localizacion y era una casa en venta, su telefono era de Hayward -California y sus videoscamaras de mala calidad. hablaba y su boca estaba cerrada, su imagen como enojado no se veia bien ... lo reporte y bloquee, hay muchos scammer así,, falsos perfiles.. una lastima !!!!

    ReplyDelete