Monday 6 August 2018

ROBERT JNR MURPHY is a scammer team with Viktoh Feranmi Dahniel and others


ROBERT JNR MURPHY

https://www.facebook.com/opeyemi.adedeji.395017
  • Trustworthy and Passionate. Single and I really love my Son so much❤️
  • Self-employed
  • Studied at University of Southern California
  • Lives in California City, California 😂🤣😂🤣
  • From Munich, Germany
~~
➡️➡️FAKE ⬅️⬅️
🚩THERE IS NO SUCH PLACE AS CALIFORNIA CITY
~~
URL IS OPEYEMI ADEDEJI and African likers to the stolen pictures include Viktoh Feranmi Dahniel and Hannah Stanley Williams and others 

~~
ALWAYS CHECK EVERYTHING... 

~~
💔S.C.A.M.S. STOP, CHECK AND MAKE SURE
//(*_*)\\ Don't become a Victim ‹(•¿•)> 💔

👎NEVER EVER SEND *ANYTHING* TO ANYONE YOU HAVE NEVER MET IN PERSON. IT IS ALWAYS A SCAM
👿YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING TO THE PERSON HERE.JUST TO A CRIMINAL ON A LAPTOP



From the scammer 
''No it's not possible for me to show you my real face cus am really scared right here . Truly I want a serious and honest woman for a long term relationship but don't know this will be so hard this way''

''Truly the picture wasn't my picture at the same time I'm not Opeyemi ok

My own name is David


I'm from Nigeria for real'' It shows that you are a very hurt temper and very aggressive woman. I told you to stay calm but you didn't listen to Me.
Have a great day you are the loser not me cus I think I'll be the best man for you if I show you up my real face but I can see you still gonna do the same if I should do


No comments:

Post a Comment