Tuesday 4 September 2018

JULIUS MORGAN IS REALLY INDIAN SCAMMER RANJIT SAHOO AND FRIENDS.


JULIUS MORGAN

https://www.facebook.com/abhaya.sahoo.963434
  • Honesty and easy going
  • Works at United Nations
  • Studied at IU Health University Hospital
  • Went to American Medical Academy
  • Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
  • From New York, New York
~~
➡️➡️FAKE⬅️⬅️using Dr David Samadi.
ANOTHER OF THE INDIAN SCAMMERS
Yes I am Indian man
I am in need of help to take care of my children
I need to pay the bills of my children at school
I am Michal from India
Please did you really want to help me
~~

ONE OF THE LIKERS IS
RANJIT SAHOO AND THE URL IS ABHAYA SAHOO !
Seem the Indians are really into scamming (and begging) in a HUGE way.

HE CAME BACK TO SAY HIS NAME IS DEEPAK KUMAR AND THIS IS HIM... 
AND PAY HIM FOR HIM AND HIS FAMILY.


~~
💔S.C.A.M.S. STOP, CHECK AND MAKE SURE
//(*_*)\\ Don't become a Victim ‹(•¿•)> 💔
👎NEVER EVER SEND *ANYTHING* TO ANYONE YOU HAVE NEVER MET IN PERSON. IT IS ALWAYS A SCAM
👿YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING TO THE PERSON HERE.JUST TO A CRIMINAL ON A LAPTOP
👍ALWAYS GOOGLE IMAGES. Or you can use TINEYE. There are other free apps you can get for mobiles..TRY REVERSEE

No comments:

Post a Comment