Friday 14 December 2018

WILDESON RAYMOND is Nigerian scammer KINGDOMA SUNDAY

WILDESON RAYMOND


~~
➡️➡️FAKE ⬅️⬅️
😑VERY unpleasant one this one. Hunting for widows.
''I just come across your profile picture. And am interested to write you
Yes . i was born in south Africa. But my parents left me alone because there was no money to take Care of me. I will not lie to you
Am very humble and simple when it comes to that. Am not going lie to you . when I was a little child my uncle took me to California that's where I grow up''

On seeing it posted here he changed the pictures to using Dr Steve Jones.



~~
He has a big problem with the truth and being told NO... you HAVE to block it as it just goes on and on when you tell him he is fake and to go away. These are targeting elderly women who have more of a problem blocking. 
WHEN CONFRONTED AND TOLD HE IS FAKE. 
''Am very sorry. I will respect you and stay with you as my mother please forgive me Am very sorry. I know I have offend you . our lord said forgive when someone offend you . please forgive me please''
~~
πŸ’”S.C.A.M.S. STOP, CHECK AND MAKE SURE

//(*_*)\\ Don't become a Victim ‹(•¿•)> πŸ’”


πŸ‘ŽNEVER EVER SEND *ANYTHING* TO ANYONE YOU HAVE NEVER MET IN PERSON. IT IS ALWAYS A SCAM
πŸ‘ΏYOU ARE NOT SPEAKING TO THE PERSON HERE.JUST TO A CRIMINAL ON A LAPTOP
πŸ‘ALWAYS GOOGLE IMAGES. Or you can use TINEYE. There are other free apps you can get for mobiles..TRY REVERSEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment