Monday 11 February 2019

Kolawole Kruse God-son..iTunes scammer pestering older women... THIS HAS TO STOP.

Kolawole Kruse God-son

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011626246194
THIS NIGERIAN KID IS HARASSING A WOMAN 40 YEARS OLDER THAN HIM.
I'm sorry but there are too many of these.. 
'I'm need a serIouse relationshipin my life
I'm not a scam
Woman'

'I swear to God almighty I'm not a scam
I want a relationship from you''
~~~
He is what... 20?? The woman he is pestering is in her mid - 60's. NO Nigerian kid is serious about wanting an older woman. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ITUNES CARDS SCAMMER
~~

''I CAN BUY HIGH DENOMINATION US DOLLARS ITUNES ($150, $200, $500 , $1000,I NEED THEM IN BULK RIGHT NOW I CAN BUY MORE THAN $10,000 ITUNES/AMAZON OR ANY OF THE LISTED CARDS IN A DAY

GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU PATRONIZING US,K KRUSE CARES''
THIS IS A GAME TO THEM AND FOR NO GOOD REASON OTHER THAN TO THINK THEY WON'T BE CALLED AS SCAMMERS AS THEY ARE NOT USING STOLEN PICTURES.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They are dangerous.. this woman has contacted us...not all do.
~~
DON'T GIVE THESE THE TIME IF DAY..
How would you feel about your Grandma getting this??

No comments:

Post a Comment