Wednesday 20 February 2019

TINDER AND SKYPE SCAMMER ~~~~ Harrison Mac-tony

TINDER AND SKYPE SCAMMER 
~~~~


Harrison Mactony 

harrisonmactony@gmail.com
Harrison Mac-tony

USING THE STOLEN PICTURES OF
Mark Pettit, an American TV newscaster and best-selling author turned actor. 


🤔😲ALL ONE SENTENCE ! Commas but no full stops in it all ! 


Hello My Dear

Thanks for sending me your e-mail, like l promised to write to you, i really appreciate the way you send me your email address, but l will also like you to tell me many things about yourself too, maybe i should show it by telling you a little about myself, l have always visited many cities in europe when ever l am on vacation as a sailor we do not have a permanent house in one city but l am planning to retired once l return back now, I live alone after my deceased wife died, my late mother is a dutch woman, I am from east 92nd street new york NY 10128, my name is Harrison Mac-tony, i am a widower and i have no children, i am a maritime engineer working with APL shipping company, i am currently the chief engineer as head of maritime engineering on board ship, i work closely with the Captain, occasionally holding equal rank, to ensure that the physical aspect of the vessel is completely under control, I'm presently working on board a vessel sailing to japan stays 6months offshore and 6 onshore, right now i have stayed for 5 months sailing remaining 1 month before l return back, a challenging job i must say and i am passionate about my work and my contributions, I also use the opportunity giving my work to engage in some other business like supply of palm oil from Asia to south America

I'm a simple person who enjoy simple things like going to see a movie, hanging out with friends and reading what annoys me most is dishonesty and tardiness. I'm here, hoping to find someone so special to spend the rest of my life with, I know I am ready to settle down, build myself a family with love and understanding i know this is an unorthodox way to find a partner but, it is the 21st century, anything goes right? I hope this is a good enough introductions for now thanks again, hope to read from you,

Now is your turn to tell me about yourself, what you do after work, your likes and dislikes Do you smoke? Do you drink? What are the qualities that you like in a man? what type of man do you really need in your life? and anything you feel like sharing with a stranger who wants a serious relationship with you. i want you to see some of my pictures l have send and also send me your own too
Hope you have a wonderful day

Always take care of yourself
Harrison

No comments:

Post a Comment