Friday 12 April 2019

ERIC DOME IS FAKE , AN EVIL SCAMMER GETTING CREDIT CARDS AND MONEY FROM THE ELDERLY.

ERIC DOWN... /ERIC DOME

FACEBOOK AND HANGOUTS SCAMMER.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Actively stealing money,identity and getting accounts RIGHT NOW.
~~~
USING THE STOLEN PICTURES OF
GUSTAVO LAZO OVAL.
https://www.facebook.com/SHUisteamwork/videos/434034300422638/

~~~
This scammer is telling her that he is the real Gustavo
(who does not speak ANY English in real life).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MONEY FOR EVERYTHING !

๐ŸšฉHotel Bills
๐ŸšฉFlights
๐ŸšฉASKS VICTIMS TO APPLY FOR CREDIT CARDS~ AND NOT JUST ONE!
๐ŸšฉOPEN BANK ACCOUNTS..(he wants to get money put in...and transferred out.. MONEY LAUNDERING).
''My love you are everything to me..my joy,my world,my soulmate the only reason I smile.
with you in my life my world will be perfect'
'Love you my heart and my everything'
CALLS THE VICTIMS WIFE...
'Mrs Dome..I am your husband'
HE IS VERY MUCH A COPY AND PASTE SCAMMER
LIKES VERY 'SEXY' TALK ....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
⚠️⚠️ALL OF THE ROMANCE AND LOVE WORDS ARE FAKE..⚠️⚠️
THEY WANT TO FIND MONEY MULES.
THEY WANT TO GET CREDIT CARDS TO USE AND GET MONEY FROM... and leave the victims with the debt...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
๐Ÿ’” NEVER ACCEPT A FRIEND/FOLLOW REQUEST FROM A STRANGER.
๐Ÿ‘ฟYOU ARE NOT SPEAKING TO THE PERSON IN THE PICTURES...JUST TO A TEAM OF CRIMINALS ON LAPTOPS AND PHONES.
NEVER SEND ANYTHING TO ANYONE YOU HAVE NOT MET IN PERSON.. IT WILL ALWAYS BE A SCAM.
๐Ÿ‘ALWAYS GOOGLE IMAGES. Or you can use TINEYE. There are other free apps you can get for mobiles..TRY REVERSEE! On a computer also use YANDEX
https://www.facebook.com/SHUisteamwork/posts/778453759192230





No comments:

Post a Comment