Sunday 28 April 2019

NEVER EVER FALL FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS... ---- NIGERIAN SCAMMERS STEALING MONEY - United nation lawyer


p.o.box 319
Oregon city
unlawyer10@gmail.com
how are you madam what is your name and your husband name and the date of birth too then I have to process the married certificate but he will cost you 950$ here now because I am here in West Africa because the United Nation government in send me here to look the sons of the medical doctor who is working there in a syr and when be back to the state and your need the married certificate he will cost you 6500$ so madam all you have to do now just have it now when I am here now in West Africa Nigeria OK.
from john mark
receive name...
country Nigeria
send by Western Union or money gram
How are you today my love? As for me I’m good over here I bless God. Honestly I can't wait to hear your voice, I will do everything possible to call you. I have made a decision to love you because its a blessing to my life. I prayed for a day like this to come and now that I have found you I will do everything possible to protect this relationship and make it stronger.
Honey i would wanna send you some gifts before my arrival to visit you. I want you to look precious as I’m planning to visit you.
I know you will love them. Honey I want you to send me your full Name, contact address, city, phone number, zip code. so I can send the items directly to your destination by air cargo. My Beloved, love is all about sharing, caring, etc and in our relationship, we must apply that too.
So you don't have to reject it.I am sending the gift to you just to show you the love I have developed on you even though we have not met, I believe you for whom you are through all your messages to me. And I have faith that we both will stay together for good.
I know so many friend's of mine who found their life partner through dating sites. I want us to build a strong relationship that will last forever, in harmony and sincerity. I promise you, once I have completed my mission here in syira, I will apply for a four months vacation and fly down to visit you.
Honey upon your response, please check the cost of rent, so that we can be able to secure an apartment or a condo unit for us before my arrival to visit you, at least four months rent in a conducive area where we will stay together and have our privacy when I arrive. Honey I promise to call you once i have good signal, always remember to pray for my safety.
HONEY THIS IS THE INFORMATION I NEED FROM YOU.
FULL NAME
YOUR CONTACT NUMBER
YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS
ZIP CODE
CITY

No comments:

Post a Comment