Thursday 4 July 2019

HARRISON FAIR .. NO !!! IT'S NATHAN FAIR AND HE'S BEEN STOLEN !


HARRISON FAIR 
https://www.facebook.com/harrison.fair.1
and 
https://www.instagram.com/harrisonfair.u9/

~~
➡️➡️FAKE⬅️⬅️

THIS IS AN OLDER FACEBOOK PROFILE AND STILL SCAMMING AT THE MOMENT. 

ALL THE USUAL.. 'love you honey'... 
ALL TO SEND THEN MONEY

~~
πŸ’” NEVER ACCEPT A FRIEND/FOLLOW REQUEST FROM A STRANGER.

πŸ‘ŽNEVER EVER SEND *ANYTHING* TO ANYONE YOU HAVE NEVER MET IN PERSON. IT IS ALWAYS A SCAM

πŸ‘ΏYOU ARE NOT SPEAKING TO THE PERSON HERE.JUST TO A CRIMINAL ON A LAPTOP

πŸ‘ALWAYS GOOGLE IMAGES. Or you can use TINEYE. There are other free apps you can get for mobiles..TRY REVERSEE! if on computer use YANDEX.

2 comments:

  1. He attempted to try and use me. 1st day, he was like I love you. Flag 1. Later on he would send me pics of his kids and dad, but they didn't look alike. Flag 2. He asked me to "marry him" via text (lol) Flag 3. But my gut was like this is BS, he said his name was Gibson Graham Allen... he sent pics and videos..but the guy that talks on the video vs the guy that texts me are completely differently. He's English was choppy via text but his videos were well spoken...good thing I listened to my gut..blocked him on all apps. I am really sorry that the real person is being used. Nothing major happened..didn't send $$ . Poor Nathan :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is bad for Nathan as he is a genuine nice guy. There is a lot of video of him for them to steal.
    Just glad you knew.. a lesson learned and a brush with a scammer... not nice for you! Thanks for the information

    ReplyDelete