Sunday 1 July 2018

BRANTLEY PARKER .. is the wrongly named African scammer SMART SULE


BRANTLEY PARKER 

https://www.facebook.com/smart.sule.5
SMART SULE 
  • Studied at Harvard University
  • Lives in New York, Florida
  • Widowed
  • From Mexicali, Baja California
~~
➡️➡️ FAKE ⬅️⬅️
SMART SULE HAS TO BE THE WORST NAMED SCAMMER.. STUPID SULE SUITS HIM BETTER. 
USING THE STOLEN PICTURES OF DEAN SHARESKI 

~
LAZY COPY AND PASTE SCAMMER WHO DOES NOT READ WHAT YOU REPLY... like so many

''I am Brantrly parker what is your name''
ANSWER : MY NAME IS ON MY PROFILE

''I would love us to be a good friend and also love to know more about ourself what do you say?''
ANSWER : WHY DID YOU ASK MY NAME ?

''My name is Brantrly parker . My mom was from Scotland (Scottish woman) while my Dad was from the United State (USA), But presently now am living in new york . 
I am a widower, I lost my wife as a result of Accident,That is the worst thing that has ever happen to me but To God be the glory, I am bless with one wonderful Daughter who mean the whole world to me my only family and pride... 

I was a kid growing up on a farm between age 6 and 29. We had the whole menu of animals including dairy cows. It was a great way to grow up, but a hard Life indeed . It taught me how to work from a young age. 
My dad didn't start milking cows until he was 50. I didn't recommend that. 
My dad didn't want to expand the farm operation, so there was no real future there, and I was glad to leave after my high school and I move to the Austria where i Attend My Technical School Project

 I became employ by the Kcadeutag Group of Oil Company as a supervisor so generally I have been working with them for 15years now but right now, I am presently in New york Atlantic Ocean working on a private contract in the Plat Form (MIDDLE OF THE SEA) but I will be returning back to San Diego as soon as I am done with my contract here. 

I work only on contract basses, I love and respects my job, I think it is a great job and i really like the adventure on it, although its a very risky and dangerous job, but God always show his mercy towards me.
🚩FORGETS HOW TO SPELL THE NAME.
🚩Widower, I lost my wife as a result of Accident,
🚩 United State .. NIGERIAN
🚩Istanbul Harvard University In Austria !! 😮
🚩Plat Form (MIDDLE OF THE SEA) 🤣🤣
😂''My dad didn't start milking cows until he was 50.''😂🐄
THERE IS SO MUCH FUNNY IS HERE IT'S GOT TO BE THE BEST INTRODUCTION EVER (and it was sent to ME ! )


~~
When I told him it was Copy and Paste.. his answer was 'Alaye
F**k you'😘
~~~~~
💔S.C.A.M.S. STOP, CHECK AND MAKE SURE
//(*_*)\\ Don't become a Victim ‹(•¿•)> 💔

👎NEVER EVER SEND *ANYTHING* TO ANYONE YOU HAVE NEVER MET IN PERSON. IT IS ALWAYS A SCAM
👿YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING TO THE PERSON HERE.JUST TO A CRIMINAL ON A LAPTOP

No comments:

Post a Comment