Monday 29 October 2018

MARTINS RAY is Indian scammer Ajay Jay Jha

MARTINS RAY

~~~~~
➡️➡️ FAKE ⬅️⬅️
A little story about an Indian scammer and this one was to me !! (Ruth)
I looked on this profile ... 
after the first words of: 
''Thanks for acceptance
You looking real beautiful.''

and saw there was an Indian liker !! 
Ajay Jay Jha (Ajay Raj Ajay Malhotra)

So I said to it... after looking through this Indian's profile.. 
I see you are a fan of Virat Kohli,Indian Cricket captain
(I'm English, I like cricket ! )
Oh yes, he says and went on to talk about cricket in India.. HE FORGOT HE WAS SCAMMING AS MARTINS RAY FROM FLORIDA.. then got really upset at me when I wouldn't be scammed !🤣🤣🤣🤣
BUT THESE HAVE TO BE NIGERIAN TRAINED.. THEY ARE ALL TOO MUCH THE SAME.~
💔S.C.A.M.S. STOP, CHECK AND MAKE SURE
//(*_*)\\ Don't become a Victim ‹(•¿•)> 💔

👎NEVER EVER SEND *ANYTHING* TO ANYONE YOU HAVE NEVER MET IN PERSON. IT IS ALWAYS A SCAM
👿YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING TO THE PERSON HERE.JUST TO A CRIMINAL ON A LAPTOP
👍ALWAYS GOOGLE IMAGES. Or you can use TINEYE. There are other free apps you can get for mobiles..TRY REVERSEE!


https://www.facebook.com/thefightbackstartshere/posts/687182848319322

No comments:

Post a Comment